[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come there are no stories of guys losing their virginity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 1445781517084.jpg (67 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1445781517084.jpg
67 KB, 540x540
How come there are no stories of guys losing their virginity after 30? It just doesn't happen does it?
>>
Think about it, once you reach that age you're not gonna admit that you were a virgin are you.
>>
>>16503799
ex was 36. I was 24.
don't lose hope.
>>
>>16503808

there are plenty of guys that talk about it, but it's nothing but stories of being dumped.
>>
>>16504162
It doesn't happen or if it does it's usually through really sad encounter with a pro
>>
You might think you're weird for being a virgin, but it's no big deal. I must say the more girls i started fucking the worse i got at fucking because i just kept ramming my dick in and out like sonic at some point. Now trying to fix that and be more of a gentleman, bur havn't had sex in months.
>>
>>16503799
Can't you imagine how awkward they would be? Most of it would be stories of balding dudes with street walkers and super uptight christians.
>>
>>16503799
>no stories
Have you been reading Grimm's Sexual Fairy Tales or something? Seriously though, plenty of people nowadays get married after 30. They just don't post their experiences on the Internet like, you know, any sane person would.
>>
>>16504166

Yeah but women don't tolerate male virgins look at:

>>16504164
>>16504168
>>
>>16504182
That's because male virgins are usually creepy, especially when they are 30+. It's usually not a good sign
>>
>>16504182
Mostly cause the male virgins aim way too high.
>>
It happens so infrequently that they made a comedy movie out of it.
>>
>>16504219
That was the most cliché shit ever.
>virgin collects comics and figures
>>
>>16503799
I have a friend who first got laid at 31, he's married to her now. She's no prize to look at but she has a vagina suitable for him.
>>
>>16504272
Trying to imagine how low I can set the bar before I throw up.
>>
>>16504285
Not a(n intentional) dig at your friend though.
>>
>>16504294
No problem. I gave him his first beer at 29. Just find someone that isn't a babe, less trouble anyways. As long as YOU are attracted to her it does not matter what anyone thinks except YOU.
>>
>>16504296
>Just find someone that isn't a babe, less trouble anyways.

Funny thing is, ever since the area's become gentrified there's only 7+/10 girls around and the rest are in relationships.

I literally have only options of fatarses on mobility scooters and addicts with no teeth.
>>
>>16504296

so basically find ugly landwhales.
>>
I took his at 24, idk if thats still concidered old but he felt it was.
>>
>>16504446

nope that's pretty young. This thread is for over 30
>>
>>16504166
>more girls makes you worse

What? Get some technique from the get go and you'll be golden. Tease the fuck out of them, and then throw 'em for a loop.
>>
It's got to be pretty easy hasn't it? I mean the women who are still on the market at that age are getting very desperate.
>>
>>16504494
Basically, the female rejects.
>>
>>16504494

>implying they will take a virgin
>>
>>16504521
They'll take any normal guy who goes on a date with them. Unless you have virgin written on your forehead you wont be any different, and they aren't exactly going to be picky in bed.
>>
Because OP, guys who aren't socially adept or good looking enough to get laid at that age, never get laid at all.
>>
>>16504565
>who never get laid

Sure they do... by visiting sex workers...
>>
>>16504576

so thats the only way?
>>
>>16504579
>the only way?

I don't know, /adv/ hasn't really helped me that much and I'm a 26KV with looks and personality of a brick.

It doesn't help that I'm infatuated with someone for no reason.
>>
Yo you are not everybody else okay. Your reasons for being a virgin are your own. I know plenty of people of both sexes who lost theirs in their mid-twenties, and there was nothing wrong with them, not creepy or religious or cripplingly shy. Somehow it just never happened. They were statistical flukes.

OF COURSE there are regular, not-creepy not-hideous men who get to age 30 and have sex for the first time. They're just rare. More of a fluke than my mid-20s friends; that's why there's less of them.

You know who you are. If you're a regular guy who's just a statistical fluke, then chillax, it'll happen eventually. If you're shy or gross or have unrealistic standards then it probably won't until you fix that. But "does it even happen" is a stupid question; of COURSE it does.
>>
File: 1427731552620.png (33 KB, 255x216) Image search: [Google]
1427731552620.png
33 KB, 255x216
But I've seen a lot of stories about men losing their virginity at 30+. The fact is its just a bit uncommon, and most guys who've been in that position probably don't want to broadcast it.

I mean it wasn't to the same severity, but I was a late bloomer. I really don't think a girl who makes a big deal out of it is one worth stressing over. It says more about her priorities, rather than the guys value.

>>16504219
It was a shit movie though.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.