[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /adv/ this is the girl i like, how would you rate her on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 640x704) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 640x704
hey /adv/ this is the girl i like, how would you rate her on a scale of 1-10? the pic is from a video on her instagram page that she has since taken down
>>
eyebrows/10
>>
>>16503646
>that neck
lol is she 40 or something?
>>
also she is on the taller side and thin but with a very nice figure
>>
>>16503649
she was singing and craning her neck in the video
>>
>>16503646
40yr old mugi/10
>>
File: 877.jpg (84 KB, 700x520) Image search: [Google]
877.jpg
84 KB, 700x520
>>16503646
[pic]/10
[spoiler]means that she's good and you'd be good with her
>>
>>16503646
The eyebrows are a shame. Ignore the virgins, she's hot.
>>
>>16503646
If you like her why does it matter what we think?
>>
>>16503646
horrible eyebrow game
>>
>>16503646
>the pic is from a video on her instagram page that she has since taken down
stalker detected
>>
>>16503646
Might be a cute 8/10 irl, but this picture isn't flattering.
Taking off the makeup would also change a lot..
She's given herself gigantic eyebrows and has mascara and eyeliner on.
>>
>>16503698
this
why do people do this
if they rate her high then op reconsiders for she's out of his league?
ah
don't act like op isn't the picture
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.