[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To start off, I'm a guy. So this dude I've known is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: _20151126_125710.jpg (369 KB, 1080x1457) Image search: [Google]
_20151126_125710.jpg
369 KB, 1080x1457
To start off, I'm a guy. So this dude I've known is really submissive as has started to ask me to control him. He voluntarily wants to go to glory holes but he wants me to "command"him to do it, then he wants to send me pics of him sucking dicks as proof. He wants me to dominate him and keep the keys to his dick cage. BUT. He wants to pay me to be his dom.
I'm worried that if he sucks dick for money and gives it to me that it'll end up being like prostitution and I don't want to go to jail. He won't leave me alone because he wants to give me his money.
>>
that's a pretty common arrangement. it's not prostitution.

if you don't want to do it, don't.
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
If it's not your fetish then he's dominating you from the bottom, as they say. Look how demanding he is already.
>>
>>16503458
It's easy money, but something feels weird. Is getting paid to make another guy suck dicks that common?

>>16503461
I can see what you mean. It's not my thing at all, I just want the cash.
>>
>>16503465
>Is getting paid to make another guy suck dicks that common?

it's not gonna be in the next Hathaway romcom but it's not unheard of.
>>
holy fuck.
what's wrong with people?
desu senpai
>>
if i were you i'd treat this as a business venture to see how i could maximize my side income from this guy. just pretend to be into the whole thing and manage him as much as you want to to get him making you cash. He'll love it and you'll get rich. Just don't tell anyone.
>>
He's bottoming from the top. Not 'submissive' per say but pushy with ideas. Possibly more towards a brat with the pushiness on trying to get you to benefit him. Do what you want and make him do what you want, payment or not.
>>
>>16503491
Well I guess it's not so bad then. I'll see how it goes.

>>16503513
We're using square cash and he sends me money for my feet pics, and other "stunts" he would like to do. Like him sniffing my feet, the glory holes, etc. It's a source of easy cash.

>>16503521
It's his fetish, so I guess whatever gets him off, gets him off. Just as long as he pays as promised. So we'll see.

Thanks everybody
>>
>>16503491
>it's not gonna be in the next Hathaway romcom
you are gonna eat those words
>>
>>16503447
If you aren't interested, I'll do it.
Is he attractive?
>>
>>16503541
No, and he's a virgin
>>
>>16503563
He isn't attractive? That kind of sucks. Being a virgin doesn't matter too much.

How ugly?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.