[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck does she want?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1447704935791.jpg (190 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1447704935791.jpg
190 KB, 1280x800
I currently have a very complicated situation regarding my ex-girlfriend. We broke up about more than two months ago, given the reason that she's in conflict with her feelings for me and her ex-boyfriend. The breakup was harsh on me but I accepted it and started to leave her alone in order to move one myself. We still wrote about every week or two, nothing much, just the typical "how is life doing" small talk. During this time she and I had a little argument that involved my sister (who happens to be a good friend of hers). During this argument she called me and told me we should not have any contact anymore and deleted me from her social media platforms. A few weeks later she then writes me on fb again asking wether I want to talk and I took her up on the offer (that was yesterday). During this chat she told me that it feels wrong to her to not have any contact and that she wants to reestablish contact with me. Being a bit sceptical, I ask her what she wants from me and why she's doing this. I also told her that I am not yet over her and that I don't think it would be a good idea to stay in contact, so that I can move on. To this she gave me the following reason: "Just because I'm not "in" love with you, doesn't mean I don't love3 you. Distance does the thing where you don't actively think of a person but you don't just "unlove" someone, you just don't actively love anymore, at least it's like that for me." This and because I was good to her are the only reasons why she wanted to reestablish contact with me. She also claims that she could live without having contact to me, which confuses me even more. In the end I decided that we will write from time to time. But I am confused as fuck. What exactly does she want from me. The way I see it atm is that she either slowly wants to crawl back, wants me to fight for her if I want her back or she keeps me in orbit as Plan B for when things go wrong with other guys. Howe does /adv/ see this?
>>
Tl;dr

Ex-gf wants to reestablish contact with me because she kinda loves me bt kinda doesn't love me. What the fuck does she want from me?
>>
>>16503178
Stop being a retard cut contact.

Also don't get into another relationshit unless you enjoy the drama associated with it

Boy that was complicated.
>>
>>16503174
it's very possible that she keeps you just in case anything goes wrong.
just ignore her. maybe she will crawl back, then it's up to you what to do with her. if she doesn't, move on.
>>
Eh, the post-breakup is still at an awkward, early stage. I would take a break from talking with her for awhile, in order for you to move on. You could be caught up in that game for years.
>>
>>16503198
Yeah, that's probably the best idea to get out of this mess, because I am not yet over her I find myself hoping that I can get back together with her and that's only gonna hurt me more.
>>
>>16503174

she is not confused or anything, she is just playing with you, when she get bored she will just cut contact again, don't take the bait, tell her to fuck off and move on.
>>
>>16503276
Not OP but in very similar situation.. Why would she be playing with me?
>>
>>16503332
cause girls don't play video games. They play relationships. She doesn't need a reason to fuck with you. She might just be bored.
>>
>>16503332
Girls always have a backup plan and you are it. It's best to avoid it.
>>
>>16503174
That picture is one of the cringiest things i have ever read.
>>
When I broke up with my GF i just tried ignoring her and that didn't work. So if I replied it just made things worse. Eventually I just blocked her off Facebook.

Just block her and call it a day
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.