[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Choosing between girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 543x271) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 543x271
Hey /adv/, how do I choose between two girls? Tomorrow, I'm deciding to man up, and ask one of them out, but I'm afraid I might hurt one of I ask the other out?
Help?
>>
Choose the red one
>>
>>16502778
Well said
>>
>>16502773
Describe them and why would you choose girl A instead of B or the other way around.
>>
date both of them? then a week later decide which one to go steady with.

^now THAT might hurt one of their feelings. But it's legal. What you're asking is kindergarten baloney
>>
>>16502789
this

you could also post pics of both
>>
>>16502788
Girl 1 I've been friends with for a bit. She's not the most physically attractive, but she has a great smile, and we have pretty good, witty conversations together (the one thing I love most about our relationship)
Girl 2 I haven't known for as long, but I definietly find her more attractive . She's much more quiet then girl 1, which I'm definietly into, but I also have less in common with her then girl 1. However, we still get on really well, and I enjoy being with her much more then girl1
>>
>>16502791
Really, the last thing I want to do is hurt either of them. I don't mean this in a soppy way, I just really value my friendship with both of them
>>
>>16502797
OP here, one other point of interest is that girl 2 is moving away in a couple months. Not huge distance, but definitely enough to be inconvenient. If i were to go out with her, I'd want to ask her out soon in order to maximise my time with her
>>
>>16502799
same guy >>>16502791

ive been in similar situation.
if either girl is upset with you dating another woman after only one date with herself is shallow.
dont fall for "muh feelings"
>>
>>16502773
> how do I choose between two girls?
Tit size
>>
>>16502797
And why are you afraid that one of them will even care if you go out with the other? They could just see you as a friend for all you know.
>>
>>16502806
Fair enough. The only problem is girl 1 is kind of connected to my whole social group, so I'm worried that I might lose some friends if I do that
>>
>>16502815
It was just something girl 1 said today, when I was paying more attention to girl 2. It kind of surprised me, because while I can not remember the exact words, I could rember getting the impression that she was hurt by me flirting with girl 2
>>
>>16502819
The fact that you haven't chosen girl 1 yet bewilders me. Get your head out of your ass already.
>>
>>16502819
why would you lose friends? are they in her pants or want to be?

to speak it easy, you are afraid of trespassing others that you dont make oppurtunites for yourself
>>
>>16502829
also this>>16502799 backs my claim
>>
>>16502797
looks don't matter shit once your past that "I just want to bang you phase".
I'd go for door number 1.
>>
>>16502833
I think you might be right. Might just alpha up and ask girl 1. We definietly have more in common then girl 2
>>
>>16502836
Thanks, i think I might actually. Now that I think of it, girl 2 kind of makes me act like someone I'm not, while girl 1 I have far more in common with
>>
>>16502825
Just a reminder, someone can feel like they have a proprietary interest in you without having any sort of romantic or sexual interest. Even if she have romantic feelings for you, so what? If you don't want to return those, that's on her to deal with it.

Me, I would probably ask out girl 1 because having someone to talk to who can answer back intelligently is very high on my list of what I want in a girlfriend. Even better if she has an active curiosity and enjoys learning and seeing and doing new things.

However.

>>16502797
> I enjoy being with her much more then girl1

That kind of sums it up right there doesn't it? If you think a fulfilling relationship with girl 2 could work even with the extra distance, then that's who you should try to have a relationship with.

Even if girl 2 turns you down or the distance turns out to be a problem, why would you want to go out with girl 1, ever? You already know you'd rather be with someone else more than you'd want to be with her. It's not like you couldn't look to meet someone else.
>>
>>16502839
>>16502843
>>16502846

you already knew the answer to your questions, your gonna make it bruh
>>
>>16502846
The only thing I'm wondering is if the reason I prefer being with her is because I find her attractive? I feel less like myself around her, though I'm wondering if that's just because I don't know her as well. And that's kind of the problem. I'd love to get to know her more, get to know her more as a friend, but I don't think I'll have the chance with her
Moving away
>>
>>16502858
>The only thing I'm wondering is if the reason I prefer being with her is because I find her attractive?

Ok, you like being with a pretty girl and you enjoy being around the prettier girl more. Kind of shallow maybe, but does that honestly change that you'd rather be with someone prettier than girl 1?
>>
>>16502836
i d agree. character > looks in LTR. Of course both are still important
>>
>>16502773
Johnny Depp oncr said if youre in love with two people at the same time, go for the second person because if you really loved the first, there would be no second person.

Something in the lines of that. But if you like two girls, maybe its good to go for the second one.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.