[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Boyfriend ignores the shit out of me because of League of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: 1381295194790.jpg (69 KB, 500x544) Image search: [Google]
1381295194790.jpg
69 KB, 500x544
We live together, we barely have sex because of this and other things (his friends come over, the landlord's kids come over, etc.) Today he found out he wasn't scheduled to work, while we were on our way to drop him off at work. So I said, "well... maybe we can do something together?" and he suggested going to the movies, but I don't really want to spend money to go to the movies... so I said "we could go home and play video games together." We downloaded a 2 player game for the ps4, and we were playing it... he got mad at me for doing badly, and then his controller died, which he used as an excuse to start another game of LoL... Which, of course is bullshit, and I knew it. You can plug the controller in while it's still charging and use it to play...

He's super controlling, he reads all of my messages from female friends (the only kind of friends I'm allowed to have, because men only want to get in my pants according to him, which I partially agree with desu) He monitors texts from my dad and phone calls from my mom...

So, anyways... I left, to go to my mother's, because he clearly didn't want to play video games with me and wanted to play League. I just said to him "hey, I'm going to go back to my mom's, love you, bye." and left...

Then I get all these texts from him saying sorry, and "fine don't talk to me." I was distracted from my phone because I was talking to my mom and watching tv, and popping a pimple on my face... etc.

All I told him was that I wasn't mad, that he just wants to play LoL and I understand, and my mom expected me to come back there anyways.

Then he accuses me of talking to an ex, that I use my mom's house to talk to him... I don't want to talk to this ex, and even if I did want to, he'd find out about it somehow and be enraged... even if the conversation is kept on a platonic stance.

Our bathroom light doesn't work, one bathroom is backed up with dishwater in the tub from the kitchen sink, and now our toilet doesn't work. (continued)
>>
File: 1381718579642.jpg (398 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
1381718579642.jpg
398 KB, 1600x1067
(cont}
..And, now... our damn water does not work. We have talked to our landlords about it, I don't know what's going on. I don't know what to do guys. I love my boyfriend, but he's ignoring me for a game, doesn't fuck me, doesn't romance me, and violates my privacy and constantly accuses me of shit.

The other day he bought 4 phones for 20 dollars a piece (originally 80 a piece) he has told me that they are for his family and friends, and he's gonna sell them marked up. But really, who does that?! What if he has a hidden phone used to cheat on me? It seems fishy as shit. He has a gun that he keeps hidden at his parent's house, that I recently found out about also. He has also told me that he could "cheat on me and I would never find out about it."

Why doesn't he just dump me? He ignores me and controls me at the same time... just wtf... I have been suicidal for weeks because of this shit, excessive drinking while he plays LoL.

The only way for me to successfully leave is for him to dump me, because he dragged me back each time I tried to leave, I still love this person... How can I get him to spend time with me? Do I just dip the fuck out?
>>
run
dump the fuck out of him
he is a narcissistic fuck who doesn't love you
>>
run nigga
>>
>>16501608
I have tried to leave twice, each time I leave he pulls me back in by being nice.
>>
>>16501617
run and dont go back then. its simple, he hasnt changed twice
>>
>>16501622
He makes me think that it's normal for us to be this way, he says I'm being too clingy, etc... but it really makes me upset, so I try to go elsewhere (aka my mom's) and then he freaks out and thinks I'm doing shit that I'm not. I hate being there when there's no one to talk to. He has turned down blowjobs to play LoL...
>>
Move out NOW and go live with your mom. You don't need this kind of person in your life.
>>
>>16501631
Its not normal by any means. I can see you are clearly in love with him, but at the end of the day are you really happy with him?
>>
What the fuck girl, just dump his sorry ass. You don't need his permission you just leave. Be brave and wise, there are plenty of normal guys.
>>
>>16501631
But he's a liar and you should have stopped being swindled the second time he tried to convince you. Chalk it up to being too retarded and move out.
He doesn't even like you, he's using you.
>>
>>16501631
He manipulates you, it's not love. Just move out. Had similar situation with my ex - the day I finally got the guts to leave him was the happiest day of my life.
>>
>LoL
Tell him he has shit taste,then dump him.
>>
RUN
NEVER STOP RUNNING
>>
>>16501631
Ok, op.

The solution is obvious, dump him and ignore him.

What else are you going to get out of this thread?
We can't tell you any different because there is nothing else you can do.

Put up as many barriers as you want and say that "he" pulls you back, but we all know that it's YOU who lacks the willpower to stay away.

The only way you will be happy is if stop felling fucking sorry for yourself and take control of your life.

Don't even tell me it's impossible because he persuades you to come back.

Have some fucking willpower and you'll solve your issue in less than a month.
>>
>>16501571
Best of things to do? Talk to him straight up and tell him you're sick of his shitty act in a passive manner. If he reacts negatively tell him you want more attnetion, and that he's the one messing up the relationship, not you. Your BF sounds like a scumbag and fucking beta turd.

>Hurrr you can't cheat on me you dirty whore
>"told me that he could 'cheat on me and I would never find out about it.'"

He's just saying that to keep his self-esteem up and keep yours down. From my experience my friends always prefer submissive chicks, not the confident types.

Sounds like you need a real man in your life OP, nigga can't fix shit, doesn't please his woman emotionally nor physically, and doesn't trust you. Yeah, get a better guy OP. Or tell him to better himself.
>>
>>16501571
RUN! He's an asshole who manipulates you, you have to run! do not let him get you back! go live with your mom or something, just get away from him.
>>
>>16501617
No, take responsibility for your actions. He doesn't pull you back him, you go back to him each time.

Touching the stove once and getting burned is learning, touching the stove 3, 4, 5, times and still getting burned is stupidity.
>>
>>16501594
Sounds like he is cheating on you. Cheaters are jealous and controlling as fuck because they are paranoid you are also cheating.
>>
lmao when people tell you to run you better run nigguete, what the fuck are you expecting to get out of that relationship, seriously? he's the typical passive-aggressive guy who is only going to harm you and will probably never value you until the day you drop his lonely ass.

how old are you (and your bf) OP?
>>
You need to leave. He doesn't seem like he's going to change at all.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 484x484) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 484x484
This sounds like me one year ago. The guy eventually cheated on me with a girl he played LoL he is also a fag who uses mommy credit card with a smelly dick. FUCKING RUN don't turn into me. It's just embarrassing
>>
>>16501617
This is a classic pattern in abusive relationships. He is already overly controlling, which is a precusor of worse things to come.
>>
>>16501617
This is literally called an abusive relationship by all definitions. If you are not convinced please explain your situation as you have to us to any person you do or do not know. This will never get better, it will only get worse FOR YOU. He will control you and control you until you believe you can't live without him or it gets so bad he kills you when you leave.

Get out now.
>>
My mother was in the same situation, except trade League for alcohol... Anyway, dump his ass!
>>
d u m p
u
m
p

abusive
controlling
jealous (to an unbearable amount)
weird
n e r d (to an unbearable amount)
No working water
probably is already cheating on you for sexual pleasure, and just keeps you for emotional pleasure.ie. you dont have sex.
>>
I am in a VERY similar situation right now and... if you're in montreal I think we should meet, talk about our boyfriends and help each other quit them. Fuck I love my boyfriend though and hearing your story just made me so thankful that he is not as bad as yours. Still. It's an addiction and to get over an addiction you need to replace it with a better addiction.

so yea.. i'll be in montreal..
>>
File: 1445749956710.gif (1 MB, 294x350) Image search: [Google]
1445749956710.gif
1 MB, 294x350
No trust, no respect, and he sets no time aside for you. Why are you still here?

If he truly believed you were talking to your ex behind his back using your mother as a proxy, why would he still be involved with you? That would be bullshit of the utmost level, so I'd bet money he just uses it as an excuse to keep tabs on you.

It truly sounds like he's just trying to whittle down your self esteem so he can get away with more and more bullshit as time goes on. Especially when he panics when you're with your mother, aka someone who doesn't belittle you.

>>16502272
>smelly dick
That seems like an odd thing to latch onto.
>>
so op have you dropped his ass yet?
>>
another dump

come on OP we want to know what happened (if something happened)
>>
you have to dump him
you have to dump him
you have to dump him
you have to dump him
you have to dump him

Understand?

Leave now

Yes, right now go!

NO BS excuses.
>>
L E A V E
E
A
V
E

T H I S
H
I
S

F U C K I N G
U
C
K
I
N
G

L O S E R
O
S
E
R

He doesnt even play Dota 2
>>
he doesn't ignore you because of league of legends, he ignores you because of his shitty personality

you can blame him all you want for controlling you and etc, but at the end of the day you are the one in control of your own life

you have the option to stay or to leave

until now you have chosen to stay hoping that he will change, which he probably won't
>>
>>16501571
You both have work to do on your selves.

The bottom line is that this is an unhealthy relationship. You already know this to be the case.

Leave him. It will hurt, but you will be better off for it in the future.

Make hard deadlines and stick to them. How long can you continue this?
>>
I'm a guy that used to spend 95% of his free time on LoL.
The behaviour you're describing is not normal. Not even for someone that's addicted to LoL or any other game for that matter. The shit he says, the shit he does. You best get out of there ASAP, no matter how nice he is.

For reference, from late 2012 until early 2015 I spent all of my free time on LoL, I think I have about 3500-4000 hours into it.

Honestly OP, I'm interested; where does one find a dedicated girl such as you.
>>
>>16501631
Jesus, i know games are fun but-

I mean when my girlfriend says she wants to go i jump on that shit. SEX IS THE REAL GAME.

Oh yeah, dump him. He sounds like a tool. Just do it somewhere public so you don't get shot.
>>
You need to leave, not soon, not later; not in a few weeks, months or years, but right now. Cut all contact with him, block him on all social media.

I've known a few people in my life who were LoL addicts, but none of them have demonstrated this level of psychological instability and abusiveness.

At this point in time this guy has just become an immediate and imminent threat to your health in all fields. Drop him immediately.
>>
Well all LoL players are gay fags so just drop his ass and find yourself a nice dots 2 player.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.