[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have family meeting that was pre-planned >my gf wants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: pepe_suicide.jpg (202 KB, 1002x583) Image search: [Google]
pepe_suicide.jpg
202 KB, 1002x583
>have family meeting that was pre-planned
>my gf wants to meet on this EXACT day
>I tell her I can't and I want to meet one day later
>she spergs out completely
>threatens to break up if I don't show up on the day my family and I are supposed to have a big dinner together. I've been excited for this since we've planned it, especially since my father was recently released from hospital and my sister wants to cook.

Now Miss Cunt comes in and tells me to ditch my family because she's feeling needy. She won't take "no" because that apparently proves that my family is more important to me than her.
It would be a 4h drive (+4h back) and she can only spare 3h anyways. I offered multiple alternatives where we would both have time, but she is just completely hysterical about this minor issue.

How do I calm this cunt down?
>>
>>16500617

BITCH THIS DAY IS RESERVED FOR FAMILY! THIS IS MY DAY! THIS IS THE DAY MY FAMILY AND I GATHER FOR DINNER!

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND WAIT!
>>
>>16500617

Does she know this is a special day for your family? If so, I suspect she could be manipulating you and trying to see how far she can shove the strap-on up your ass.

Also don't this bitch know a man love his mamma first, basic bitches second?
>>
>She won't take "no" because that apparently proves that my family is more important to me than her

Family IS more important, fucks sake. You can have 100 gf's, but only one family (in most cases).
>>
>>16500617
>She won't take "no" because that apparently proves that my family is more important to me than her.
But... family (good family) IS more important than a crazy ex. Sorry, crazy girl.

In your shoes, i'd tell her "I'm going to the family meeting. I will see you the day after, when we are going to TALK. Goodbye."
>>
This is bait.
>>
>>16500646
I wish it wasn't. I'm not really letting this get to me too much, but just how one can be so fucking selfish is beyond me.

Obviously I'm not going to visit her on that day because I'm busy with my family. I told her so 100 times, but if she won't accept it, then it's her loss. I just want to calm her down somehow so she doesn't act like a complete nutcase.
>>
>>16500664
Dude, you're going to have to flat out tell her that this isn't something that is up for discussion. This is a pretty important family event that's been planned ahead of time and you're not going to bail on it.
>>
>>16500691
This, OP.
You already failed so far by not being a steel-hard "no".
She would bitch and moan and scream and sperg and if you'd say no, she'd say it's over only to call you hours later, crying and asking for forgivness. That's what being steely can do.

But instead you've hesitated so far, been soft-ish/not enough hard-ish and wasted time asking for advice on a fucking imageboard when your chick is only doing what all women do more or less directly - test their man.

Just tell her no. Period. Not up for discussion. Not up for compromises. You are right, she is not, do not forgive her, do not talk to her about it, that's it.
Do you understand?
>>
>>16500737
yes sir
>>
>>16500632
who cares
>>
It truly baffles me that this girl is so selfish that she doesn't want you to hang out with your family for a big dinner, including your father who just got out of the hospital, and you haven't even considered breaking up with her.

Seriously that's beyond selfish, especially when you guys can probably hang out whenever. If she doesn't understand that, then she's a terrible person and you should break up with her asap. She's only going to get worse if you don't.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.