[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I live in a small as fuck cornfield cow town hours from even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
I live in a small as fuck cornfield cow town hours from even the smallest city. The thing is I want to live in a dirty ghetto in NYC or something. I want to move to the streets filled with money gangs and women. I want the crime life with fast cars and smoke in the air. I want to do the hand shakes, see the gang signs, hear gunshots ever day.

How hard is this?
>>
>>16500484
Bump
>>
>>16500484
Oh man.

You do NOT want to be a gangsta. Gangstas don't want to be gangstas. Gangsters dream of owning legitimate businesses, playing sports and going to Harvard. Not staying in the hood.

You essentially want to live a life you weren't born into. If you walked into the ghetto as you are, without knowing what you look like I can almost guarantee a real gangsta would tell you to get lost.
>>
>>16500484
You're white with no friends in a huge city trying to "make it" on the street. You're going to fail. The first nigga you'll try to buy drugs from is gonna burn you so hard and leave your country ass crying in the street.

White people don't fit into the "hard streets" aspect of American cities. They just don't. We're good people, from good families and safe upbringings. Fucking act life it before you get shit on repeatedly by minorities.
>>
>>16500777
>Gangstas don't want to be gangstas. Gangsters dream of owning legitimate businesses, playing sports and going to Harvard. Not staying in the hood.

How many of those retards have you met? They are absolutely content with living in filth for the most part dude.
>>
>>16500484
You can't survive in the slums of a major city just like a ghetto-rat can't survive on a farm. Stop watching so much shitty television OP.
>>
File: gangsta.jpg (59 KB, 700x485) Image search: [Google]
gangsta.jpg
59 KB, 700x485
>>16500484
Start your own gang. You can do the secret handshakes and gang signs to your hearts content. You'll have no competition, so getting whacked isn't likely. Skeet skeet.
>>
>>16500817
that little shit in the pink needs to learn proper trigger discipline
>>
>>16500777
I don't need to be in q gang its just the only place that's cheap and where I'll at least find a little bit of drugs to sell hopefully. I just can't live with rednecks anymore and they're fucking everywhere i go man. I don't even care if I die anymore I just want out.
>>
Only the scottish fit enough qualifications to earn street cred and still be white. Even then it's only biker gangs or golf course mafia's.
>>
>>16500795
More than you'll meet in this lifetime and the next. Live a little, talk to people, it's interesting.
>>
>>16500804
But I am a ghetto rat..

And I'm dying in a farm
>>16500777
What? I'm abused by family live in poverty and everyone her is an ass hole. I don't need to be a gangster just close to it
>>
>>16500827
>not in a gang AKA no backup
>move into an actual gang's territory to sell drugs you don't have yet

you wanna be murdered and robbed so bad
>>
>>16500830
Have you forgotten all of Eastern Europe or something? Your myopic, Anglo-centric view of the world disgusts me more than your proclivity to get mounted by canines.
>>
>>16500843
You mean Turkey?
>>
>>16500860
Albania, Serbia, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Russia.... Most of the old ComBloc countries to be honest.
>>
>>16500839
Yeah I meant sell weed to people I meet and know not standing on the corner with $1000 worth of crack

>>16500830
Biker gangs are a joke
>>
>>16500869
Do you expect to make enough money to support yourself by selling only weed?
>>
>>16500879
No I was going to start by working a legitimate job
>>
>>16500821
DOG HE JUS DON' GIVE A FUCK
>>
>>16500869
Biker gangs are a joke.. lmao!! You have no clue about the 1%'ers. Some of them make isis look like Disney characters bitch. I believe what you have is a death wish. Suicide by others bc you are too pussy to do it yourself?
>>
>>16501456
Lol!!!!
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.