[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I texted my gf yesterday afternoon and she still has not responded.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1434419893952.jpg (52 KB, 540x688) Image search: [Google]
1434419893952.jpg
52 KB, 540x688
I texted my gf yesterday afternoon and she still has not responded. This is my first gf and its a new relationship. Is this normal? How should I deal with this? I don't want to text her again and seem needy but I do want to know wtf is going on
>>
has she seen your text? she might just be busy
>>
It's over m8
>>
say something along the lines of "Is everything cool?" if she doesn't respond to that for a day send a "Hey you've been difficult to contact lately. Is everything ok?"

Regular contact is important for the health of a relationship, and it's not needy to want to maintain it. After a certain point, she is being inconsiderate and it is a bad sign overall. However, it's possible that she's just busy lately and forgot or something. Don't just to conclusions yet
>>
It's fine to text her again.
Twice is fine, any more and it's too far.
If I'm not with him we are texting most of the day. I think that's quite long time not to have heard back.
>>
>>16500367
It depends on the person and what their texting habits are like. I tend to think out what I want to say in a text message very carefully before I send it. Often times I'll be in the middle of doing something when I get a text, so I'll stop and read the text real quick but not reply because I don't want to stop what I'm doing for several minutes to think up a response if it cannot be answered with just a few words. Then by the time I finish whatever I was doing I get swept up in the next task at hand and completely forget about texting the person back.

I don't do it intentionally or anything, that's just how I am.
>>
>>16500413
Good advice.

>>16500367
Have you been texting a lot previously ?
>>
>>16500393
I agree with anon.
>>
>>16500438
Every single day. Not constantly the whole day but at least a few texts each day, a few hours apart.
>>
File: fdfdgdf.jpg (5 KB, 344x147) Image search: [Google]
fdfdgdf.jpg
5 KB, 344x147
>>16500367
If she is into you, she would want your attention all the time. My gf msg's me constantly, even when she knows im at work.

>>16500393
Its probably this. Soz.
>>
>>16500367
Time is always a bitch.

Literally wait.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.