[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does being a bad ass make you keep your hairline? One of my friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: tmp_1609-8JA5eS4-656581168.jpg (96 KB, 639x656) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1609-8JA5eS4-656581168.jpg
96 KB, 639x656
Does being a bad ass make you keep your hairline? One of my friends is an ex blood that grew up in Harlem during the 80s and he's got the hairline of a 12 year old girl. All the rappers I listen to have full hairlines but if you see childish gambino he's a total pussy and going bald.
>>
>Does being a bad ass make you keep your hairline?
No. DNA does.
>>
>>16500315
This is a meme its not genetic
>>
I'll humor you.

Bad asses tend to care less, which means they are generally less stressed out individuals. They also tend to be people that handle stress efficiently. We know that being stressed out can lead to baldness and a receeding hairline, so it certainly seems likely being a bad ass would be conducive to hair and hairline retention.
>>
>blood
>harlem
>>
>>16500500
Wait what do you mean? Harlem isn't crip
>>
>>16500305
the rappers are vain enough to get hair transplants. look at MGK; at the beginning of his career, he had some pretty bad balding issues. couple hit singles later, he's got a full hairline.

also, genetics. i would think that a lack of testosterone (the shit that makes men, "men") would contribute more to a full hairline considering how women rarely ever bald... which throws your "badass" theory out the window.
>>
>>16500523
Lololol mgk no

The only rapper to have a transplant is tyga and he was raised in a nice part of the valley with BMWs and shit. Lil Wayne, young thug, chief keef, asap rocky, future, and guys like that have perfect heads of hair.

Mgk was just a stoner in Cleveland that worked at fast food shit and probably sold pot for a year.
>>
>>16500543
I'm mgk and i can confirm this is true.

also i just use the hella nice shampoo i get from Finland shit works
>>
if being badass made you keep your hairline then there would exist no bald badasses
>>
>>16500305
>ex blood

Your friend is a pussy, real niggas in for life
>>
File: COME ON!!!.jpg (343 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
COME ON!!!.jpg
343 KB, 2000x1000
>>16500348
>hair loss due to stress
>same as a receding hairline
it's 2015 and people still believe this?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.