[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get rid of dark eye circles? And with that my question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1448451125090.png (89 KB, 319x320) Image search: [Google]
1448451125090.png
89 KB, 319x320
How do I get rid of dark eye circles?
And with that my question might aswell be, how do I go to sleep on time?
Ever since 8th grade I had a hard time falling asleep around an acceptable time. Instead of 10pm I get tired around 1:30am and 2:30am.
Until then I just roll around in my bed or use my smart phone.
I also tried using sleeping medication, but I have the feeling my eye circles got even worse after using those.

What do?
>>
you dont want to get rid of them
they look good
>>
>use my smart phone

Found your problem. Bright lights at night hinders sleep. Turn off every light source, lie in bed and close your eyes.
>>
>>16499842
I know and nowadays I turn it off. It's still hard to fall asleep tho
>>
I'd like to know as well. On my 1st month for B12, multivitamins and fish oil. They're not helping. Cucumbers make them worse. Changing my diet did nothing. Sleeping better fot 2 years and its still bad. I'm just starting to think it's thin skin showing my blood vessels.

>>16499835
Stop that.
>>
>>16499833
drink more water
>>
a cosmetic surgeon can get rid of them

honestly its the only part of my body that really bothers me
>>
>>16499833
Physical activity might tire you enough so you can go to bed early. Go for a run a few hours before sleeping.
>>
>>16500002
>>16499881

>you will never be so stupid and pathetic you think it looks bad
wow you people are boring
>>
>>16500092
Why are you mad about something you like but others don't? Calm down.
>>
>>16500176

go fuck your shit taste in the shit shite
>>
>>16500023
This.
>>
>>16500023
I will try
>>
>>16499833
Don't watch bright screens when it's dark, especially when tired. In my experience that's what makes your eyes look very tired.
>>
>>16499833

I have those and glasses seem to cover them nicely
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.