[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to tell a guy to fuck off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_03092015_162659.png (341 KB, 780x585) Image search: [Google]
IMG_03092015_162659.png
341 KB, 780x585
I've started working at a riding school. The last few times I've come home on the bus, there's been this creepy guy on there.

The first time, as he was getting off he said something to me (Couldn't hear him as I had headphones in, just heard the word 'alright'). As I was walking away to go home, we walked a little closer like he was about to follow me but then just stopped.

Second time, as he got off, he barked at me like a dog, and this time, didn't try to follow me.

The last time (Yesterday), he just kept staring at me as he was getting off. I was with a friend. and something tells me if she hadn't of been there he wouldn't have just been staring.

This guy's about late 30's to early 40's, neckbeard, pretty fat, Around 6'. I'm a 5'7" girl, pretty skinny, not intimidating at all. To put it simply, he's bigger and most likely stronger than me, so I don't want to start any crap with him.

If he does anything weird again the next time I see him, I want to tell him to fuck off, or ask him what he wants.

I don't think he'd try and do anything on the bus, since there's loads of people around, and if need be, I live near the bus stop, so I could get family to come down for protection if he tried anything once I got off the bus.

What, if anything, should I say to this guy? I've never met him, and frankly, I just want him to fuck off.
>>
If you have the balls, just go up and tell him to fuck off and stop harassing you when you see him. Given who he is and who you are, other people on the bus will certainly back you up should he not simply shit himself and fuck off.
>>
If he bothers you again, I would just politely and calmly tell him that what he's doing is making you uncomfortable and ask him to stop. If he's a relatively normal guy, he'll either stop what he's doing or make some dumb "bitches and whores" complaint. If he barked at you like a dog, though, he might not be mentally stable. If he's not mentally stable, just telling him to fuck off might set him off, y'know? I'm not saying he doesn't deserve it, but either way I feel like a calm, firm response is your best bet.
>>
>>16499837
Pretty much this. If he persists, call him creepy (be sure to use the word), and make sure the other people on the bus can hear it. That should put them on alert, and set him to running.
>>
>>16499859
Will do, guys.
If he's likely to be set off, as I said, I have family nearby, so I could get my brother to come down or something. He's over 6', kinda skinny but pretty strong, should be able to take this guy if need be. I have access to pepper spray too, if that would be a good idea?
>>
>>16499870

Imo a taser would be better, you can get one for like $30 from amazon.

With pepper spray most only have like 5-6 shots, and you have to be pretty accurate to account for possible wind and other factors. Also, the pain might not be debilitating enough to stop and attacker. With a taser you just connect with the joint and hold the button down to make the muscles seize.
>>
>>16499878
Problem there is, I'm in the UK, I don't think they're legal here, at least not for civilians. Not even entirely sure pepper spray is legal, if I'm honest.
>>
>>16499887

Yeah, just looked it up and they are both illegal, and so is practically carrying anything to defend yourself over there.

Good luck, I guess you're going to need it.
>>
>>16499929
I always take my riding hat with me (Like I said, working in a riding school), and that's pretty solid, so if need be I could always try and crack him round the head with that? Self defence, so I doubt I'd get in trouble law-wise if I did.
>>
>>16499887
>pepper spray is illegal in britton
Jesus christ, how did it get so bad over there
>>
>>16499817

if you have a cell phone then point it at him like you are recording him on video

and do that if you can especially with audio

get several vids of him harassing you then go to the police for an ASBO
>>
>>16499973
Good idea. Not sure why I didn't think of that, actually.

I'll try, I just don't wanna piss him off in case I get the shit kicked out of me.
>>
>>16499969
Lol fuck the UK on some serious shit. The pm and pseudo-monarch dont give a damn, but cant make a dime without the sheeple.
>>
I can't wait until this guy was just trying to psych himself up to ask the cute girl on the bus out to a date but kept fucking it up. Now, the one time he's going to try for real he's going to get pepper sprayed/tazed/shit kicked out of him.
>>
>>16499995
He barked at me like a dog. Plus he's at least 20 years older than me.

Just sayin'.
>>
>>16500049
Maybe he thought you were a furry
>>
>>16500055
Well, I did smell like a horse. Otherwise, I don't see why he would.
>>
>>16500049
s>>16500057

you're being a complete bitch to someone who could be a nice shy guy
>>
>>16500105
He stared at me and grinned really creepily, the next time I saw him he barked at me, the last time I saw him he just stared.

I know he could be nice, but if people stare at me, grin creepily and bark like a dog, I don't get the impression of a shy, nice guy.
>>
The best part about this whole thread that if it was a young attractive guy doing these things she'd be tee-hee'ing so hard.
>>
>>16500121

sounds like you're being a bitch because you're judging a book by it's cover
>>16500143
this
>>
>>16500049
I have been barked at like a dog too. It is SO weird. Another time a guy loudly chomped his teeth at me like he was gobbling me up. What could the motivation for that possibly be? What is the end game?? Does he think I'll swoon into his creepy, creepy arms?

I second the recording on your phone, that is really good advice.
>>
>>16500143
Nah. I don't give a shit about looks. If anyone was staring at me, or doing this kind of shit, I'd find it weird.
>>
>>16500227
>I don't care about looks
>Mentioned the way he looked multiple times in a derogatory manner
Yeah ok.
>>
>>16500266
He creeped me out, so I'm not gonna speak highly of him. I've had other people doing all kinds of shit to me, with varying degrees of looks.
>>
>>16500279
So you do care about looks. Please stop bullshitting us.
>>
File: ocular patdown.png (289 KB, 511x415) Image search: [Google]
ocular patdown.png
289 KB, 511x415
>>16500291
How else do you judge the threat level of someone if not on their behaviour and appearance? If he wasn't acting like a creep, she probably wouldn't have noticed how he looks. However, he did act extremely creepily. She therefore can't ignore his looks as they contribute to the overall threat.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.