[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
noko
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
Need some help.

I have a GF. We've been togheter for 1 year and 2 months.
I dont love her. She's so fucking annoying and it makes me sad that I hadnt seen this on her when our relationship started.
I want to fuck her ex-best friend.

THey dont talk to each other anymore. They had some fight about my GF always saying she's right. This fight was like a month ago.

Since the fight this goddess chats with me like 4 times a week on whatsapp.

Last week I've invited her to drink some beer, She promptly accepted and said it would be cool to do this at December 5, because now she is busy with final exams on high school.

She didnt asked about my GF, she didnt asked if we were ok, but we both understood that this invite was about only me and her (the goddess ex-friend).

So, what should I do? Should i try to fuck her on the day of the date? I live alone, i can bring her to my house and buy some beers. Or i can go to some pub with her. I'm tryin to end my relationship but my gf doesnt accept it. Her ex-friend is on a relationship aswell.

I dont even know if her ex-best friend would fuck with me. What to do.
>>
>>16499703
You two should NOT go on a date (that's what it is), unless BOTH of you break it up with their respective so's first.

Meaning; you break up with your girlfriend, she breaks up with her boyfriend.

Otherwise you'll be a massive douchebag. If you're okay with that, by all means.
>>
>>16499703
> I'm tryin to end my relationship but my gf doesnt accept it.
That's not up to her to decide. Just break it already.
And goof around with the other girl if you won't feel guilty about it. You don't need our validation.
>>
This is what will happen.

>you fuck her best friend (in the best case scenario, more likely is that she only wants to know THAT you would fuck her in theory)
>best friend tells your girlfriend (or ex by that time) that she fucked you or that you were ready to fuck her to spite and hurt her
>you're in the middle of a shitstorm
>unless you switch social cliques or are friends with utter assholes, you'll forever be known as a douche

Also
>I'm tryin to end my relationship but my gf doesnt accept it.
Grow a pair.
>>
cant reply wtf
>>
>>16499710
Hmmmmm... Nice to meet you, Mr Douche here.
I don't give a fucking fuck if that goddess wanna hit me while she is on a relationship.
>>
>>16499731
I just dont want to make her miserable with our ending. Im trying to do it on a soft way.

Im not guilty at all. I just want to know how to approach her. Should I talk to her about my current situation/problems with my GF? Or just ignore this subject, just like shes doing? She dont mention my GF at all.
>>
>>16499767
Dude, they dont even talk to each other anymore.
If her friend would tell something to her, it would have said already IMO. Because we already schedule our "date".

About my GF, already said.. Im just trying to break up on a soft way.
>>
>>16499797
Jesus, you are dense. It doesn't ring anything that she suddenly out of the blue showed interest in you the moment her and your girlfriend had a falling out?

>on a soft way
This will only drag things and make them more painful. And usually when people say shit like this they mean, face to face and with some consolation and an explanation from your point of view. Not, stretching it out over periods of time while chatting up other women on the side.
>>
>>16499793
>>16499797
she's going to be miserable no matter how you put it. Just rip the band-aid and be clear. No need to be mean, just make it clear that it's over so you don't leave her hanging in a limbo.
>>
>>16499808
>'t ring anything that she suddenly out of the blue showed interest in you the moment her and your girlfriend had a falling out?

Sup! What you mean by dense? It does rings something in my head, but hey im trying to not be so positive about it all..

About your second statement:
Why are you so angry? Are you femanon? Look, I'm trying to make her see thats the best to break up. She wants to stay with me no matter what.. And in the meantime this hot ex friend of her are texting me.. Dont put it like im doing some evil job.. Ive already said i dont want to stay with her.
>>
>>16499812
Man thats so sad.
She keeps talking that she wants to marry me and have childrens etc.. Fuck this whole process of breaking up sux.
>>
>>16499828
It always sucks, but its for the better good. You both learn from this experience.
>>
>>16499821
That you are thick if you don't realize that if she never paid attention to you before, and does now that she's angry with your girlfriend, it probably has way more to do with her than with you.

I'm not angry, why would I care, it's not my life and if she "doesn't let you" break up with her that's pretty fucked. But like the other anon said breaking up with someone is something you just do, you don't get the other person's consent or something. Telling yourself you are doing it in a soft way is just feeding yourself excuses. And you are being douchy but evil is pretty strong and again she's not exactly being great about this herself.
>>
>>16499821
Holy shit I've seen some self-absorbed loser shit on here but you are outstanding.

"Dense", as used by >>16499808, means that you are a dumbass.

Stop being a faggot, break up with your girlfriend. You aren't doing her any favors by dragging this shit out, all you're doing is showing that you're a dickless coward.
>>
Obvious troll, guys.
>>
>>16499872
I'm sorry. My english isnt great, that's why i've asked about "dense".
>>
>>16499877
Sorry but i care just too much about your opinion! Can you say something more about it? It would be great. Thanks!
>>
>>16499865
Holy hell, didnt mentioned she never paid attention.
>>
>>16499703
>because now she is busy with final exams on high school.
why hasn't anyone addressed this
seriously
>>
>>16499703
OP, highschool hot chick wants to revenge fuck you and rub it in her ex best friend's face.

also, dump your presumably highschool gf and move onto more mature and less annoying women who vent to you about their friends all the time ??

seriously, I don't understand why people continue a relationship after so long if it's a dead end.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.