[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does slutting it up hurt someone professionally? I like to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1446931127192.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1918) Image search: [Google]
1446931127192.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1918
Does slutting it up hurt someone professionally?

I like to get around, but am paranoid about having a facebook page, or leaving a searchable history of my antics, because I'm worried about it hurting me in the future. I'm wondering, is this fear realistic, or does it not matter?
>>
yes

it indicates a lack of maturity, impulse control, and accountability
>>
>>16498928
>Veruca James in latex

MY DICK IS DIAMONDS
>>
you'll be fine as long as you don't post 'lol fucking some random guy rn!" every day on facebook.

try not to leave a trail.
>>
>>16498928
>Does slutting it up hurt someone professionally?
It certainly can, especially if you fuck co-workers or live in a smaller town. If you have sex with multiple people in the same circle, everyone will eventually find out because people love to talk.

I know strange, intimate details that I never wanted to know about acquaintances, coworkers, etc. because people can't keep their mouths shut. Two small examples: Our city's courthouse is full of home wrecking swingers and a few people at work are playing musical genitals (like musical chairs, but with cock). I wish I could remove this knowledge from my brain.
>>
Just don't post anything about your slutty adventures on FB. Problem solved.
>>
>>16498928
Depends. Probably if you do hardcore amateur videos openly you won't get that departmental leadership vacancy , I mean you might but there is going to be an atmosphere at some point.

But dressing up sexy shouldn't be a problem, part of life is standing up for how you want to represent yourself.
>>
it could hurt you if pics get out, but if you're smart about it and don't leave evidence its fine
>>
>>16498953
>and a few people at work are playing musical genitals (like musical chairs, but with cock).

I would not even give a shit.
>>
Yes, but not in a way they would find out about. Whoring around is generally frowned upon by everybody and careers are built on social standing.
>>
File: my sides.png (26 KB, 192x191) Image search: [Google]
my sides.png
26 KB, 192x191
>>16499010
>this is what betas actually believe
>>
You don't have Facebook?

What do you do?
>>
i doubt it. this slut i know has a fb and she proudly declares here sluttiness all over it and shes been getting interviews for RN jobs. just stay away from dork jobs like accounting/law and youll be ok
>>
File: 1447631167997.gif (12 KB, 194x232) Image search: [Google]
1447631167997.gif
12 KB, 194x232
>>16499022
>I'm a strong independent woman who don't need no responsibility
>>
>>16499010
CounterPoint, Russel Brand, Kim Kardashian
>>
>>16499080
>celebs

We're talking about real life, real people. Nobody is getting famous by sex tapes or sleeping with basketball players and rappers.
>>
File: 1444968744303.jpg (403 KB, 1024x673) Image search: [Google]
1444968744303.jpg
403 KB, 1024x673
Create a fake identity/name for your slutty self. After all, nobody's doing background checks.
>>
>>16498928
While I personally do not entirely agree with such things affecting your professional life, the truth is yes it does, to most employers. If you love in a big city, you can arrange hookups by contacting partners under a fake name. There's still a very small chance of someone high up hooking up with you, then recognizing you facially at an interview, but that's the small risk you take. Don't leave any evidence either, try to not have photographs taken. It would be good to have a Facebook under your real name, with public posts about helping at the animal shelter after a charity run. Where I live, employers check the hell out of your social life (the ones under your real name, of course)

If you live in small town, best not to
>>
>>16498928
Prospective employers often search your Facebook or Twitter trail to get a sense of who you are.
>>
Just as bad as getting a tattoo
>>
>>16499143
he means there blantant sluttyness isnt hurting their employment dingus
>>
just be smart about it and you'll be fine
>>
>>16498953
>a few people at work are playing musical genitals (like musical chairs, but with cock)

I wonder if this was meant figuratively or literally... Like, I can just imagine 4-5 guys sitting in a circle on some chairs with raging boners and some naked women running around them until the music stops and then them fighting to hop on a dick as quickly as possible. Then the one's that lose just have a big orgy off to the side with the discarded "chairs" until the game's over.
>>
>>16499143
Yes, and that only really works in the entertainment industry, not in a "normal" corporate/business environment.
>>
>>16500010
this sounds like a fun game actually i might have to bring it up at the next swingers meeting
>>
>>16500218
It sounds like some guy's dick is gonna get broken to be honest.
>>
If you keep it outside of work then it shouldn't hurt you too much, other than the occasional coffee room chuckle at your expense when you aren't around, but if you are even remotely suspected of having slept your way to a promotion it will kill your career. No subordinate will ever respect you, your peers won't view you as competent, and your bosses will be keeping an eye on you for all the wrong reasons, possibly because they want a repeat and possibly because they don't trust you.
>>
Depends.

Im from a small town, and have a female friend that used to love cock.
Like in a period of 2 years she probably fucked like 30-40 guys.
My other female friends they despise her.
Even now like 4-5 years after she settled down and got into a stable relationship.

Imagine her applying to a job were the interviewer was someone that knew of her past? Or a quick Facebook search and ask some of their mutual friends who is that girl...
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.