[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I worry for my friend. Ever since she joined college (actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
I worry for my friend.

Ever since she joined college (actually while she was still in high school) she's always gone for the frat-boy type of guy. You know, the colored shorts and polos and boys with far too much alcohol running through their bloodstream.

She has legitimately told me that they're the type of guys she's attracted to, almost like a fetish. She dated one in high school and he fucked her and chucked her a week before graduation and broke her heart. (I've never had to deal with this shit, I'm into nerdy quiet guys)

Well now she's back on the hunt in her freshman year. She joined a sorority and in her first mixer, she got roofied and had to be dragged home by her friends. (I'm nowhere near her, I go to a community college) she sees no problem with it and sees it as normal and part of the college lifestyle. (This is where I told her she might be retarded)

She recently told me that while she's been at college, her "best friends" have been frat boys. This makes me hella nervous. I'm not sure they have the best intentions with her. She would tell me if she's been having sex or anything like that, and she just says she's been hanging out at the frat houses.

Should I be worried at all? If so, what can I even do? All I have is her older brother to talk to, who has been in the college scene. Idk who else. Definitely not her parents.
>>
>>16498642
Are you a beta orbiter?
>>
>>16498653
You are such a faggot
>>
>>16498666

That's an unnecessarily aggressive way of saying "yes".
>>
>>16498653
I don't know what that means.

I (was) her closest friend till we had to move apart. If you think I'm attracted to her in any way, you may re-read my thread again. I'm actually a straight female. I think I may have mentioned that

I know the concept of having friends you care about it foreign to /adv/.
>>
>>16498642
I would be concerned too, but all you can do is express that you don't think that what she's doing is a good idea and that it is NOT normal or acceptable to be drugged.

However, no matter how much you disagree with your friend's choices, it's her life and her choices. There really isn't anything you can do about it, and you should focus on living your own life not on how she's living hers. If you can't do that because her telling you what she's up to is too distressing for you, you should probably cut her out of your life.
>>
concerned about what?

get a life, dude.
>>
Sorority girls are aware of the tremendous risk of date rape that comes with who they associate with. They accept it because they like the partying, the attention, the free drugs and booze, and the possibility of locking down someone from a rich family.

What I'm trying to tell you is that your friend is making an informed lifestyle choice because she lacks moral character.
>>
Is there something to worry about?

Of course! She nearly got date raped and she waved it off as nothing. Only a fool would do as much.

Is there anything you can do though? No. She wants to be an idiot, and ultimately its her decision even if she won't listen to the facts.
>>
>>16498709
OP's best friend is hanging out regularly at frat houses? What the fuck else?
>>
>>16498759
Lol damn, Canadian frats are so much more chill than this
>>
She has been totally overcome with by the ideas depicted in movies about college and parties and is just going to make things terrible for herself and everyone around her.

Maybe there's still hope, and you can try to get her out of this horrible self destructive lifestyle, but don't waste your effort if it looks like there's no chance; she could end up dragging you down. Not necessarily to her level, but this could totally exhaust your resources.
>>
>>16499040
Ha ha my friend went to Windsor university and they gangbanged an exchange student from Singapore on the first day.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.