[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say a couple years ago when you were sixteen, you did something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Question_mark_(black_on_white).png (43 KB, 749x946) Image search: [Google]
Question_mark_(black_on_white).png
43 KB, 749x946
Say a couple years ago when you were sixteen, you did something a bit weird . You had a moment of weakness and put your hands down a six year old girl's shorts and tickled her. You've never done anything like that since then, and its been years. Does that make you a bad perso?.
>>
>>16498281
If she let you, then you have nothing to worry about.
>>
yep

better hope she doesn't remember and don't do it again pls
>>
You are officially a huge ass rapist according to every butthurt faggot in the world. Are you really though? Naaa
>>
>>16498293
I don't think I will but these days its soo tempting...I work in a place filled with kids some days its really hard.
>>
>>16498302
seek professional help
>>
>>16498302
you should really get work somewhere else, there's a reason alcoholics try not to work in bars.

it's a really bad idea.
>>
What's up with all those pedos lately? At first it was only cousin-lover, then this 17 y/o pedo and now that?
>>
I don't know your thoughts, but I hope it was something that you are over and realize is wrong. In my opinion, keep it to yourself, hope she never remembers and try to move past this. It's already been done, but luckily no one was technically hurt, so you're ok there. Not saying it's ok in any way, but just acknowledge your mistake and move on. Wish you luck.
>>
>>16498314
Are you implying im a pedophile ..
>>
>>16498320
>What's up with all those pedos lately? At first it was only cousin-lover, then this 17 y/o pedo and now that?

"lately"? are u new here
>>
>>16498310
I don't think children are unsafe around me...
>>
>>16498322
You just admitted to be one, m8
>>
>>16498322
me? no. you were pretty explicit about it.
>>
>>16498330
come on, obviously you do, or you wouldn't have been wondering if touching a kid made you a bad person.
>>
>>16498325
Been there for 2 years it just seems like they crawled from /b/ and other trashy boards to /adv/
>>
>>16498334
How have I been "explicit"?
>>
>>16498330
>>16498340

You admitted to finger-diddlying a 6 year old girl a couple of years ago and now you "work in a place filled with kids" and you're finding it "soo tempting" [to do it again]. Yes, you're a pedophile.
>>
>>16498343
No, I don't want to be labled as one of those fucks
>>
>>16498348
You don't get to decide that, your thoughts and actions determine it.
>>
>>16498348
You are one of them obviously, hence the label. What would you call yourself, kid-enthusiast?
>>
File: AIG3Y.png (537 KB, 939x581) Image search: [Google]
AIG3Y.png
537 KB, 939x581
>>16498348
this is you right now bro. you're a pedo, that's not really in question right now.
>>
>>16498354
You know you're being trolled right
>>
I lied, I did do something bad between then and now ..
>>
>>16498362
Peggy, don't spoil my fun
>>
File: 1448246253358.jpg (405 KB, 744x782) Image search: [Google]
1448246253358.jpg
405 KB, 744x782
>>16498373
O-Okay..
>>
>>16498373
That's not me lol .
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.