[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you really just walk to a psychiatric and get all "I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: flying black man.jpg (36 KB, 540x372) Image search: [Google]
flying black man.jpg
36 KB, 540x372
Can you really just walk to a psychiatric and get all "I want to stop feeling like I'm dying all the time" and have them actually help, even if you don't have any real problems?
>>
that's a real problem
>>
>>16498128
But I have a job and I don't drink every day.
>>
>>16498126
Psychiatry isn't there to do the work for you. Its there to guide you.
>>
>>16498148
Then what should I do instead?
>>
>>16498135
that doesn't mean it's not a real problem

go and talk to someone before you shoot up the office
>>
>>16498165
I'm not an american and I don't even work in an office.
>>
>>16498170
it's an expression.
>>
>>16498128
This and yes. But it takes work on your part too. You'll have to be committed to improving and that means staying on top of your regular, long-term treatment.
>>
>16498126
If you're going to insist on seeing a psychiatrist alone, then your kind of case would be the best kind of case (in whatever way the term "best" can be said to apply to anything involving suicidal ideation).
>>
>>16498126
They can help find a deeper meaning to find out why you want to die and help you fix that problem
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.