[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend had a boyfriend of a couple years in her home town.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
My friend had a boyfriend of a couple years in her home town. When she came to college, she broke it off with him to be with a guy at our university.

She still skypes her ex just with out the label of boyfriend.

My question should I confront her about how its shitty to have an at home boyfriend and at school boyfriend? Or just let it go?
>>
>>16498018
Why does it matter to you? Mind your own business

These things have a way of surfacing in a relationship anyway
>>
>>16498024
Thats how I feel, but my girlfriend is her room mate of which effects me.
>>
>>16498024

This

If it bothers you then you shouldn't be her friend.

She knows it is a shitty thing to do. She does it because she has a poor sense of morality, she doesn't need you to tell her that. You will find as you get older that a lot of the people you know will reveal themselves to be pieces of shit.
>>
>>16498037
Unless you're fucking her it doesn't affect you
>>
>>16498038
May be she has a poor sense of morality because she never hears critique of her actions from an external source. And putting her down a bit might save her next relationships
>>
>>16498018
I think you need to leave it alone OP. It doesn't directly affect you and you can't go around interfering in things like this and not expect negative repercussions on yourself.

Also you don't know what's going on in either of her relationships. There might be more to it than you think and reasons for her behaviour that you don't understand. A common reason for behaviour like this is due to abuse in a relationship.

Stay well out of it.

You don't
>>
>>16498060

You're suggesting that she hasn't been socialized to know that cheating is bad?

Kill yourself, my man.
>>
Your friend is a slut, and should be very ashamed of herself.

Karma will bite her in the ass; I wouldn't recommend confronting her about it or anybody that she knows, since you will look like a bitch.

Just break off contact with her, if she annoys you that much.
>>
it's not your problem. if you don't agree with her actions, just stop being her friend, but what are you gonna get out of confronting her besides burning a bridge and feeling good about yourself for two seconds?
>>
don't see how it's any different from your average girl who deals with her orbiters.
>>
Skypes as in just talks? She's allowed to hang out with the other guy, I don't see how that makes her have two boyfriends
Why does it matter to you?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.