[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friend abducted my cat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 246x205
>get a kitten from a shelter
>bro comes by
>we both get sappy playing with my cute kitten
>I go to kitchen make something to eat
>friend tells me he has to go, think nothing of it, shout goodbye from the kitchen
>come to living room: no kitten
>I've serched everywhere but couldn't find him
>so I call my bro, he rejects my calls
>doesn't answer my texts too
>go to his flat
>he doesn't want to let me in but I'm fuming and shove him out of the way
>tfw my kitten is in his bedroom

What the fuck? He told me he felt instant connection with this cat and refuses to give him back. This nigger started crying when I was trying to take him home. What do I do 4chan???
>>
>>16498014

uhh wow, yikes

take the cat and tell him to go adopt one. What a fucking walnut
>>
Is it microchipped?
>>
>>16498014
Just let him keep the kitten and make him reimburse you for any fees you had to pay at the shelter. Then never hang out with or speak to that weirdo again. A kitten is a small price to pay to get a crazy person out of your life.
>>
WHAT THE FUCK

YOUR 'FRIEND' IS CRAZY

Call the police (non emergency line or go down there) if you have adoption papers. Get them to come with you to his house so you can take your cat back. If you dont have papers, have a shelter worker vouch for you that you took the cat.
>>
>>16498033
i wrote the comment below this

and desu if youre not super attached to the cat, just let him have it and never ever fucking talk to him again

his brain is applesauce
>>
>>16498031
No, was gonna sort that out later

>>16498033
m8, I won't give him my kitten. I told him he can get himself one from a shelter but he wants mine. Tough luck I want mine too because I like him already

>>16498036
Yeah was thinking bout that, if nothing else works. I have all the papers and guy from the shelter would for sure confirm adoption
>>
>>16498014
If someone nabbed my pet I would beat the living shit out of them, that's me though. Call the law and tell them he stole your creature, he admitted he has it. Hope he doesn't harm it.
>>
>>16498033
>Just let him keep the kitten and make him reimburse you for any fees you had to pay at the shelter. Then never hang out with or speak to that weirdo again. A kitten is a small price to pay to get a crazy person out of your life.

Animal cruelty is a thing, bruh.
>>
>>16498014
you got to confront him and make it pay for what he's done
>>
>>16498063
>A kitten is a small price to pay to get a crazy person out of your life.

How about getting the kitten back first which is rightfully OP's. Appeasement doesn't work. An animal should not be owned by someone like the scum who stole it.
>>
bro, he stole from you. tell him if he tries to pull that shite again you'll call the cops.

also i'd say don't invite him to your place anymore.
>>
>>16498033
that's a horrible idea. op'll just be giving what the crook wants.

OP if you have the adoption papers go to the police and file a report. what he did was blatant theft.
>>
Called the shelter, the guy said I should get in touch with police and then in case of any problems with them

The guy who stole my kitten texted me saying that he's sorry but always wanted a cat like that since a kid. I texted back saying i'm getting police involved but he hasn't responded

I'm kinda worried my cat is not safe with that psycho-cunt, give him 5 more minutes and call the cops
>>
>>16498063
>>16498069
>>16498086

I guess I should've said that I don't like cats desu senpai. If we were talking about a stolen puppy then I'd probably have a different opinion.
>>
>>16498122
>reply to advice thread with shitty advice
>pretend anyone cares about your pet preferences

do you realize how self-centered you come across?
>>
>>16498134
You do realize that none of this matters, this thread will die within the next day or so, and no one will even remember what was said in it after a couple of weeks right?
>>
>>16498143
You do realize you're still a huge fag right?
>>
File: turkish.png (338 KB, 403x602) Image search: [Google]
turkish.png
338 KB, 403x602
>>16498147
ok
>>
>>16498143
as a matter of fact, no I didn't, i thought this thread would be stickied and 4chan would be running long past the point of the heat death of the universe and that everyone would remember this particular thread forever.

thank god you were here to explain how imageboards work, whatever would we do without you.
>>
>>16498096
Just call the police and make sure you keep all the text messages he's sent you as evidence
>>
Any update, OP?
>>
>>16498014
I guess you could say...The kitten was catnapped
>>
OP any updates?

Also why didnt you immidiately take the pet back or called the police while you were bouncing on his door?

if someone stole my cat, brought it to his house and I knew it was in there I would literally kick the door in
>>
Well I have my kitten back. Today I gave in and went to the police station, cop at first though I was joking but I brought all my papers from the shelter and explained the whole thing. He took his cop bruh and me and we went to kitten–thief. He let us easily in, prolly sacared of the cops, lmao, and tried to argue that it was his cat but cops asked him to show papers and he didn't have any so they told him to never do shit like that again because it's punishable by law etc (I told them beforehand I don't want to bring charges, just get my kitten back) and I took my cat and brought him home. He's all good, wasn't even hungry because that cunt bought him some premium cat food yesteraday.

the cat stealing bro sent me a bunch of passive agressive texts but I ignored him so far.

It's all good bros, I'm really happy my cat is okay I know it's stupid but I really grew to like him
>>
>>16499702
I'm really happy to hear that. Too often the best advice is to go to the police but the OP ignores it.
Can you screen shot the texts? Covering over their number of course. Would love to have a good laugh.

Be careful if you decide to let your cat be an outdoor cat. He might catnap it again. I suggest you microchip your cat so you can prove it is yours in the future
>>
>>16499718
this, i'd like to see those texts too. please. glad to hear you got your kitten back!
>>
>>16499718
This, microchip it ASAP. This is important for a number of reasons, but it's also proof that the cat is yours should this happen again.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.