[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are thin women on completely different wavelength to overweight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: 3tsg.jpg (46 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
3tsg.jpg
46 KB, 560x560
Why are thin women on completely different wavelength to overweight women? How the hell do you communicate with a chick of normal proportions?

>25yo
>Decently successful (about 80k a year)
>Dress well, confident, no spaghetti when I speak to women
>6'2 about 190lbs
>Have my shit together in general with no baggage

Dated 13 women in my life, relationships with about 4 of them, and all of them were about 30-50lbs overweight for their height.

I speak and act the same exact way when I flirt with/court thin women, and they just simply could not give less of a shit. They're totally unphased.

What is the magic combination of words and mannerisms that attract thin women -- not models, just average thin chicks? It can't be about looks, because I've seen more average guys than me who date cute women. And it isn't money either because most of the 19-20 year old guys with mcjobs all date thin women.

So what's the deal?
>>
As a fat girl myself I would assume that thin girls get asked out more frequently, therefore your tricks don't work on them because they've heard the same things tousand times. Fat girls on the other hand usually have low self esteem and they don't have so many options, so it's easier to charm them.

Alternatively slim girls of your choice happen to stuck-up bitches.
>>
you probably drive skinny people away by sitting around eating fat shit all day or something.
>>
>>16497971

idk op, I'm thin and you seem attractive enough. However it could be your face or general demeanor. I don't wanna be that person but the stereotype is that fat chicks are easier. And from my experience it is true. I had a friend who told me she had only been hit on in the street once or twice whereas myself and our other thin friend were constantly complaining about cat calls.

maybe you gotta step ya game up op. you could post a pic, see if you're as attractive as you believe
>>
>>16497982
Some of the chubby chicks I've dated were pretty confident and didn't seem to have bad self-esteem at all, which is why I was with them. Looks honestly aren't the only thing I want, but after 4 failed relationships with overweight women due to me not wanting to fool around with them that often, I figured it was time to go for someone I'm actually turned on by.
>>
putting my two cents in, as a girl who's yo-yo'd with her weight all her life,

fat chicks respond better due to self-esteem issues and that if we're even adventurous enough to go out, we have enough self esteem to want to control ourselves. (not talking about the body positive wailords).

When I was skinny, and as I'm losing weight again, I find myself more and more getting in the mind set of "You didn't want to fucking talk to me when I was fat, why should I talk to you know?"

I know it's bitchy and two-faced, but that's how I feel. I want to find someone who loves me when I'm fat, will encourage me, and love me even more when I finish losing the weight (down 60 lbs right now)
>>
They can basically get with whoever they want, so even though you're not the lowest on the totem pole, they can do better. Fat girls can't afford to pass up average guys, attractive girls can.
>>
I assume you're in America. The reality is, you live in a country where almost 70% of the population is at least overweight, if not obese. Old people probably skew the numbers a bit, but thin girls have a lot more options.
>>
>>16497992
not going to post a pic due to obvious reasons, but face wise imagine shaved/buzzed head with a 1-2inch full beard kept clean, thicker eyebrows and green eyes. My celebrity doppelganger for a general reference would be Sean William Scott.
>>
Surprisingly, studies show that the more attractive people of both genders have less sexual partners. So these girls are harder to get, pickier, and probably looking for something serious.
>>
>>16498030
So if being thin automatically allows women to get whoever they want, why don't they all date supermodel guys that make millions? Why do they date methheads that work at gas stations?
>>
>>16497971
Chubby women are better in my opinion. Sure they can smell a bit worse down there, but everything else makes up for that.
>>
>>16498104
Idk buddy. I just do not find jiggling cellulite attractive. And when my girl bends over and arches her back I actually want to see her goods and not just a wall of asscheek.
>>
>>16498093
>So if being thin automatically allows women to get whoever they want, why don't they all date supermodel guys that make millions?

hot men > hot women > average men > fat women.

i don't see how this is a hard concept to grasp.
>>
>>16498093
>Why do they date methheads that work at gas stations?

this is very hyper specific, who hurt you anon
>>
>>16498070

well shit, in that case, email me stud
>>
>>16498111
Attractiveness isn't really binary though. It's not hot or not. It's a continuum. Thin women are not hot women. They're just not fat. They could have average or below average faces, bad skin, etc.
>>
>>16498093
There are not enough super models and rich guys to go around. And those top men are not going to settle for just some thin woman, they are going to go for really attractive women with sweet milky tits.
The average good looking woman is simply going to go for the most attractive well-off person they know, which does sometimes mean that they will go for the methhead at a gas station because he's probably more attractive than you, more confident and he has a job.
>>
>>16498121
what the fuck, you mean my 20 word post wasn't an exhaustive exploration of the mechanics of attraction???????

who knew

thank god you were around
>>
>>16497992
That stereotype is actually true. Fat chicks are easy. They don't get a lot of attention so they jump on the first opportunity they get.

OP, if you want my advice, then step your game up. You're obviously doing something wrong when you talk to better looking women. Fat women will go for anybody. Better looking women have way more options.

So be more confident. Be more outrageous (obviously don't start asking her for tit pics straight away, that's just dumb). Don't over-flirt. Play it cool. Pretend like you have a life, even though your sorry ass is too busy on 4chan most of the time. Just make things up, without making it obvious that you're trying to make her seem more interested in you.
>>
>>16498159
>Pretend like you have a life, even though your sorry ass is too busy on 4chan most of the time. Just make things up

Not OP. I've done this and it make me feel bad that I have lie. I just talk about exciting things I used to do and make them like they recently happened. It's easier to stretch the truth than to outright make stuff up.
>>
>>16498174

Yeah OP here and I do have a pretty busy and active life. Doesn't really make that big of a difference unless it's skydiving and storm chasing and shit.
>>
>>16498174
That works too. Hyping up stories works too!

You don't need to feel bad about lieng. I guarantee 99% of guys do it. If you manage to get a girlfriend and she asks you "remember that story you told me" blah blah, just tell her the truth, that you lied to impress her.

She'll probably find it hilarious or cute.
>>
>>16498178
Can you tell me how most of your conversations go with girls, in detail (including body language, expressions, approach, greeting etc)?

I can't help you if I don't understand where you go wrong
>>
>>16498189
It's hard to throw out an anecdote because it's all improvisational/observational in nature. Generally if I see a cute girl doing something that I can discuss I'll comment on it in a playful non-threatening way and gauge her response. If she's smiling and friendly I'll keep things flowing with small talk and some jokes until I get more info about her situation, and then again depending on her response thus far I'll ask her out on a simple date. I try to make it feel like it's not even asking her out. Like a casual, in-passing, "Well if you're into X we'll have to do that sometime" shit like that. Body language is casual too, kinda demonstrative, not too close or too awkwardly far. Eye contact, smiling, etc. For women I see regularly like clerks at a store or something I might make playful banter over a couple visits before asking them out so it's not so sudden and seems developed.

This seemed like standard stuff... am I wrong?
>>
>>16498213
From what you've described, you're being too flirty. Try starting out the conversation as if you were talking to a guy. Engage in a topic you think the girl would find interesting, as you would with someone you weren't attracted to.

For example, "x is y today, it's fuckin unreal", to incite a reaction. The playful banter comes afterwards, when she realises you're an interesting, not too forward guy. It's okay to joke around at first, but in a way that you would with a friend.

It also depends on the setting; if you went to a bar/club to look for women, being forward/flirty is the better option since that's what women want you to do. It doesn't work as well in casual situations though.

I won't lie to you and tell you that it's never impossible to get any girl you want though, because whether you like it or not, some girls just won't be into you, no matter what you do or say. But it's worth being rejected to find the person you should truly be with.
>>
>>16498239
Yeah re-reading what I wrote sounds really pushy, but I assure you it's pretty non-threatening. I start out the conversations like I would if it were a guy. Pretty much the same circumstantial opener you described.

They're not offput by it or uncomfortable, they're just always not interested once I actually ask them to do something. If they do say "sure" and give me their number, they usually ghost me after I leave and the date is never realized.

Of course rejection is normal. It doesn't bother me. It's just interesting to me that if I did the same thing to a girl 20-30lbs heavier she would be giddy and excited. But normal body? It's whatever.
>>
>>16498255
Hmmmmm.

I don't know what else to suggest OP. You seem like a great guy though, and I wish you the best of luck.

Somebody once said something to me along the lines of "don't search for pussy and the pussy will search for you".

In other words, focus on being happy while you're single. If someone comes along that you like, then go for it! But take it slowly. And if she becomes uninterested, then it's whatever.
>>
>>16497971
>80k a year
>Talking to model tier girls

I think we found the problem
>>
File: Healthy-Body-Image.png (384 KB, 567x382) Image search: [Google]
Healthy-Body-Image.png
384 KB, 567x382
>>16498270

Yeah 80k in an area where the typical family makes 45. I live in a town of 20k people.

>Thin = model

Not really anon. Just not fat. Pic related. Every chick in this except for the left one is what I consider thin/normal proportions.
>>
>>16498289
Still for a thin American you gotta pay bro.
What's your favorite drink? I like the mint creme one and rainbow ones.
>>
File: 1448422850745.png (334 KB, 567x382) Image search: [Google]
1448422850745.png
334 KB, 567x382
>>16498289
best girls reporting
>>
>>16498289
Wrong.

>>
>>16498345
Pegasus the tall one looks anorexic probably has bi polar disorder and the short one is wearing man shorts. So she's either a dyke or feminist.
>>
>>16498357
I get it, you like fat girls

You don't have to put down the short one =(
>>
>>16498368
No im looking out for you is all.
I dont think any of those girls look stable I mean look at the eyes....
>>
File: Mushu_crying.jpg (199 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Mushu_crying.jpg
199 KB, 1920x1080
>>16498383
Those girls need love too
>>
>>16497971
There is no difference haha. The only thing you have to do is not be overly awkward - a little awkward is fine though. Hygienic. Genuinely kind - it sucks when a guy starts out nice and then does a 180 on their personality a few months into the relationship. Don't have any stds, stis, etc. Don't have a baby mama. And open the fucking door when we walk in somewhere, don't let it just hit the damn girl. Oh and also don't be obese, a little chunk is alright though; and don't burp loudly in public that's just autistic shit.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.