[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why should I not kill myself? >work 50 hours a week >earn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: suicide_2439218f.jpg (14 KB, 636x477) Image search: [Google]
suicide_2439218f.jpg
14 KB, 636x477
Why should I not kill myself?
>work 50 hours a week
>earn about 1,5$ an hour
>come home
>browse 4chan
>go to work
>come home
>browse 4chan
>go to work

thats about it,I have no friends no family and I never knew my father

I honestly have nothing to live for
>>
Travel. Be "the wanderer". Do what you want, go where you want. You have no ties to home, so why stay there?
>>
>>16497784
I literally live month to month I have maybe 10$ in my savings account I cant afford to "travel" outside my city
>>
>>16497760
>earn about 1,5$ an hour
what do you do?
>>
>>16497760
What country, what line of work? More background info is needed.
>>
>>16497798
sys admin in a high school
>>16497799
hungary,IT admin in a high school
>>
>>16497804

I don't know shit about this, but how advanced is this work? Got a degree? Are these skills usable in wealthier European countries? In Norway you'd be making more money for way less work even as an "IT guy" in some lame public building, even when adjusted fo
r our excessive prices.
>>
>>16497822
It took 4+1 years to get,I'd say its pretty mid class I found a job pretty fast but the pay is shit
>>
>>16497833
1. Look for a better paying job. You seem to have some usable education and some working experience. It's a good start, at least.
2. If it fails/still miserable - look for something abroad. Even tedious "shit" jobs in countries like Norway and Sweden can give more money for less work, and can work as a stepping stone to something more relevant to your skill set. They are also immigrant friendly.
>>
>>16497760
So do something more worthwhile with your freetime, faggot. Go volunteer at an animal shelter, distribute food to the homeless, drive to a nice hiking trail and go for a walk in nature after work instead of coming directly home to lurk.

I'd feel miserable too if all I did was lurk and work and lurk
>>
Okay so I'm not going to yell you not to kill yourself, if think that's best them so be it.
However, you say you have no friends or real life. What are you doing to fix that? Interested in a sport or hobby? Find a club. Whitehaven you got to lose? Your already considering suicide so you can only go up from here.
Travel. You don't have money? Fine hitch hike, busk, beg and do odd jobs for money. There are organisations that set this sort of stuff up.
You're in Europe, you can go to dozens of different countries, see and do things that millions of people never will. What have you got to lose?
>>
Before you kill yourself make sure you royally fuck up that network / systems at that highschool then kill yourself publicly so that you emotionally damage as many people as possible.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.