[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I just kill myself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1447284480789.png (122 KB, 348x421) Image search: [Google]
1447284480789.png
122 KB, 348x421
>Be 20 with autism, can't drive
>Live with over protective parents, home schooled, live in the middle of no where.
>Got my GED and nowhere to go.
>Only talk to people on here and omegle.
>Most people seem to like me at first but never respond to me after the first conversation. After that I just learned to move on and ignore them.
>I have a photographic memory and love to research things.
>I work out daily. Not sure why I just need something to do.
>My parents never ask me anything and I never speak.
>I check Meetup.com and all the local evens have the word "geek" or "nerd" in the titles. I can sense the fedoras already.
I feel like I can't take any more isolation. Do I runaway from home? Do I kill myself? I'm not sure.
>>
Dont kill yourself. Pointless really. Perm solution to temporary problem. And yes. You need to move out. Im an aspie here, so i feel ya. Find someplace you want to go and look thru ads. Find someone with a room to lease and start there. Get a job and start there. Look into colleges and talk to their finance departments. With autism or aspie, they have programs that can get u a grant for achool ao its free and dont add to debt. Stay away from credit cards, they are evil. Work a little for spending cash, go to school for something u enjoy. Find out where those people hang out and huat go there and hang too. Youll be surprised at what people who barely know you will do for just being a good person. Asshats will argue with me over this, but thats why they are asshats and no one helps them. Autists are special people, and for whatever reason people tend to like us, unless they are asshats and want to use you. Be wary of them. They will pose as a friend, but leave you hang or the friendship is one sided, they only want, not give. Its rough. Life is rough. But its what we make it. Hang in there!
>>
Do you have a steam? Can I add you, i feel like we can relate a lot together
>>
>>16498015
I dont. No fb for a while either. Had to step away from it all for a few.
>>
>>16497725
If there' no reason to live, there's no reason to die.
>>
"If there' no reason to live, there's no reason to die."

what about life being constant suffering?
>>
>>16498152
Repeat phrase until suffering subsides.
Take daily as needed.
>>
>>16498152
Thats everyone. No matter the money, no matter the life, we are all suffering. Your choice ia to either focus on it and make life hell, or say to hell with it and make life your bitch. Id recommend the last one. Must more fun if you poke fun at life. Dont take anything seriously, none of us make it out of life alive.
>>
>>16498130
Good choice.
>>
>>16497725
What is your age and sex. These two things usually give an insight on the situation.
>>
>>16497725

Are you not able to drive because of the over protective parents not letting you? I think step one would be to get your driver's license.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.