[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello peoples! I am a 34 (thirty four) year old KHV recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: ll.jpg (21 KB, 550x283) Image search: [Google]
ll.jpg
21 KB, 550x283
Hello peoples!
I am a 34 (thirty four) year old KHV
recently my father has pased away
which begs the quesion
what happens to me?
i do not know what happens when everyone around me dies
my parents paid for my apartment and gave me an allowance(!) for being good
my mom says shell keep doing it
but i dont know what ill do if she dies
im not sure what to do
its just been me in here for i think 14 (fourteen) years now with my anime, manga, movies, video games, and books
i dont really want this life to stop!
i do have a car which i was bought when i was 18 (eighteen) and my mom pays the isurance and things for it too
its a rx7(arr exx seven)! i remember i loved that car
oh way back then now it must have been
anyway
im going on n on
what do you guys think i shold do?
>>
Make plans to die when your "meal-ticket" dies.

People like you are why society is crumbling.
>>
generally parents like yours set up a trust fund or similar so you keep getting your allowance forever. I saw a crazy old man yelling at his postal carrier the other day because the check from his dead family was late, some day that can be you.
>>
>>16497610

Maybe somebody should have talked to this guy so he could have some friends. Then he wouldn't be doing this.
>>
>>16497628
the fuck that have to do with anything. Dude has a better life than me and I have friends. fuck working and fuck you, you must not have a job either.
>>
>>16497610
i dont wanna die thouh and you really dont have to be so mean
>>16497624
how do i know if they did
>>16497628
doing what?
i have friends im happy
>>
>>16497594
When they die you'll be truly free.
>>
>>16497637
>how do i know if they did
ask your mother or her lawyer.
>>
>>16497646
>honestly helping
This fuck has lived in the same apartment for 14 God damn years. He's a dirty 34 year old manchild who should just kill himself.
I hope his mom kicks this piece of shit
out on his ass in the street
>>16497637
>friends
Bullshit.
>>
>>16497659
we all know rich people exist, unless the revolution has finally come and it's guillotine time I don't have a problem with some dude hanging out and having a good time in some apartment and you shouldn't either.
>>
>>16497594
Your mom will have inherited everything your dad had, and when she dies you'll inherit everything your dad had as well as everything your mum had. You'll likley get it all in a lump sum, and that means you're going to have to be careful with it - when you get in to that "I'm rich, so I can spend whatever I like" mindset it's surprisingly easy to plow through a hundred grand in a fortnight.
>>
>>16497638
what do you mean
>>16497646
ill call her and come back soon
>>16497659
why are you being such a jerk
what did i do to
you?
im just here happy
not bothering anyone
i do have friends
i talk to all sorts on irc and different chans and steam
>>16497665
were not that rich
but im saying gratias tibi! for your suport
>>
>>16497665
Yeah,
nah,
Fuck you.
Fuck everyone who thinks like you. I hope you fucking kill yourself too.
Fuck this shitty generation, this garbage "ME ME ME" "If it doesn't BOTHER anyone it shouldn't be bad!" Fuck you leftists who want these useless drains on society to continue. Fuck you disgusting enablers.
Stopping someone from smoking cigarettes is good, but stopping someone from wasting their life, their parent's life, their parent's money, and the Government's money (which is by extension our money)
You know what?
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>16497665
>implying this is ok
>>
>>16497688
>I'm mad as hell someone uses their unearned wreath to do the most innocuous possible thing.
pick your battles you stupid child. also you'd better step the fuck away from my smoking.
>>
>>16497722
>>16497594

Grow up
>>
>>16497688

Right, and you've done fuck all to help him (or other NEETs) stop wasting his life other than post on a fucking image board for NEETs. Fucking /pol/ retards...
>>
>>16497646

my mom says they dont have anything...
>>
>>16497911
you should probably get a job unless you stand to inherit a while bunch.
>>
>>16497911
Well, then you are fucked. Gonna end up homeless and ass raped, and then die in the gutter.
>>
>>16497911
Convince her to take out a bunch of life insurance on herself so that you'll be taken care of when she's gone.

>select all squares with turkeys
wtf google, stop it
>>
>>16497929
>>16497923
>>16497911

He can just get on public housing. Or move in with people who are.
>>
>>16497963
I don't know where's the paradise you live in, but in my shithole it's not easy to obtain that.
>>
>>16497923
i cant get a job...
>>16497929
cmon man cmon
>>16497961
im scared i dont know what to do
>>16497963
how
>>16497973
really?
>>
What's a KHV?
>>
>>16497628

In chicken culture, as in many other animal cultures, the perceived "weakest" or most "beta" is pecked literally to death, and/or pushed outside of society until they starve and die.

It is literally about being treated like a leper your whole life until you finally end it in suicide or die from other causes.

This kind of thing starts in very early childhood, and people ignore it because of the no true scotsman fallacies.

>If you were really worth hanging out with you'd have friends and family who would be supportive.

The nice people in the world have been shit on and become homeless. Real bastards (like Trump) have made friends and family.

Humans are not so far above the animal world as to never do this to other human beings. They get pushed to the fringe of society, where society then says they deserve it because if they're they they must deserve it.

Pecking order is a thing. Next time some retards think of shitting on a poor lost person like OP, they need to realize they're probably doing what has been happening to that person all along, and far worse people make out far better in life.
>>
>>16498082
I'm assuming he meant Kissless - Handholdless - Virgin.

Which, at age 34, would make OP a wizard as well. OP, use your wizard powers to fix this problem, it shouldn't be too hard for you.
>>
Duck off op
>>
haha wow kill urself anytime
>>
>>16498072
>im scared i dont know what to do
Yes, you do. You've known all along, and it has not changed.

If you need help working through your fear, then start by seeing a therapist. You may need to add a psychiatrist to the team later, but start with therapy.
>>
>>16499764
what?
what do i need to do
>>
>>16499792
The big picture is that you need to become able to take care of yourself.

The first big step is figuring out how to get around (you may already have a way to solve this). Once you have this, you need a starter job, some way to get an education that will eventually get you out of that starter job, and the beginnings of a social circle. Longer-term, once you have a bit of education under you, is a better job, a place to live, and the next step in your education. A career comes after that.

But even these steps are too big to take in at once (except, maybe, for figuring out how to get around). Each one will need to be broken down as you come to it, into steps that are small enough to comprehend and then do.

This is not going to be easy or quick. You can accelerate the process if you really buckle down and reinvent yourself, but even then it might take a couple of years. You have time, but you need to get moving.

Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Make an account on Habitica, and put in one or two basic self-care tasks. No need for a full regimen just yet; you've got a lot to learn, so you can add things as you come to them. Then start working out how you are going to get to the places you need to go.

You can do this. There is time. You are not too late. But you do need to get started.
>>
>>16499839

Always amusing to me that there are people that actually take people like OP seriously. Do you get off on giving advice or something?
>>
>>16499839
i dont know how to start
i cant i
i cant breathe
i cant
i dont want thi sto stop
i cant
i cant
i cant get a job
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.