[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you meet women during the winter? All of our bars go DEAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1447411347981.gif (3 MB, 400x450) Image search: [Google]
1447411347981.gif
3 MB, 400x450
How do you meet women during the winter? All of our bars go DEAD when it's cold out (city around 100k population, with 2 cities around the same size nearby).
>>
I just talk to women when I'm out doing stuff. I guess everything is bound to be impacted by the weather but you take what you can get. There's even a silver lining in that winter clothing tends to be more attractive and forgiving because of layers. It's hard to wear nice clothes in the heat because you'd rather be wearing as little as possible.
>>
>>16497586
>How do you meet women
I don't. I'm an ugly, gruff fatass.

I do notice that women seem to be chatty at the grocery store for some reason.
>>
>>16497592
How often does that lead to you getting laid though? I feel like if I'm "out doing stuff" I'll see like 3-5 tops and they probably are doing stuff too.
>>
>>16497609
I don't sleep with women outside of committed relationships. I also stopped "falling in love" with every girl I date back when I was 17. So to answer your question, it doesn't. It does however score me a bunch of dates. Maybe a bit less than half the girls I talk to are both single and interested.

Yeah, that sounds about right. You'll encounter a few girls or so. While you're right about them doing stuff, I'm not sure why that matters. Of course they are. The fact that you're both in the same setting, potentially even doing the same thing, is the whole context for making conversation. You don't lose your shit if someone talks to you at random, right? Me neither. Nor does pretty much anyone else. If you are interrupting them and catch the hint that they're too busy, you simply leave them alone. No big deal.
>>
>>16497623
I don't believe you
>>
>>16497586
Look for women's houses that have red lights in the window.
>>
>>16497586

Are you in California?
>>
>>16497586
Maybe my thoughts are wrong because I'm a mere 4 years away from wizardhood but wouldn't it just be better to not seek new relationships from October - March so that you avoid spending money on Thanksgiving/Christmas/New Years/Valentines? Seems like it would be worth it if something's been going on for a few months without a hitch but they seem like unnecessary expenses for something you don't even know is stable yet
>>
>>16497658
upstate New York

>>16497694
I don't really want a relationship. It takes a lot for me to get close to people.
>>
>>16497716

>upstate New York

Sorry, can't help you.

I was once in Ulster for a business thing during January; the entire county was fucking dead, and I am a good looking guy who had plenty of money to burn.
>>
Ether and duct tape.
>>
>>16497631
That I'm a little sexually conservative, or that people are pretty reasonable with respect to conversation? I did frame the latter in a way that you could reflect upon within yourself. Maybe you really are one of those people who sperges out if someone talks unexpectedly.
>>
>>16497826
You're full of shit. If you actually talked to random girls during the day you would know that a little less than half is a totally ridiculous figure. That would be a ridiculous figure in a bar.
>>
>>16497586
A lot of women prefer to spend time indoors during cold weather. It's hard to meet them in public. The best way to meet a women is to knock on random doors, you see a girl you like, invite yourself in. Bring condoms and gloves just in case.
>>
>>16497916
Ive found it best to scope out the house firsr, make sure shes not a horder or bat-shit crazy. Ive found a few days of looking in the rear windows allows me to be better prepared when meeting for the first time. If you look thru a few weeks of trash, you can generally find out her name too. Vict.. er.. chicks dig it when you call them by their name!
>>
>>16497928
Yes. It's romantic to leave her favorite items on the doorstep at night too. It's cute to knock on the door and hide in bushes.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.