[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I told my friend a while ago that i was feeling sad so she gave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
I told my friend a while ago that i was feeling sad so she gave me a bunch of anti depressants. Should i take them or not? I read online that you can get some shitty side effects.
>>
>>16497542
No. Taking unprescribed medication for mental health issues is a terrible idea.
>>
>>16497542
Instead of taking anti depressants you should let her suck the sadness out through your dick.
>>
File: 1447574022611.webm (2 MB, 450x360) Image search: [Google]
1447574022611.webm
2 MB, 450x360
>>16497542
unless they're something like xanax, no. even then it will just be a 'temporary' happiness like other drugs or alcohol.
watch some cat videos or something
>>
how much is a bunch? lots of them take like weeks to start working.
>>
they are not meant for occasional sadness, in fact, some doctors even refuse to prescribe them for depressed people
>>
>>16497732
Agree with watching cat videos.

Here is my playlist on YouTube!
/playlist?list=PL30Wq92Q5FKYyq0iBIhsX2pgwE0eQnfLX
>>
Many antidepressants take weeks to show any effect. If you just want to combat a regular blues, theyre not gonna do shit.
>>
>>16497542
Just inject some marijuanas, chump.
>>
Nah not a good idea to take unprescribed meds. Also anti-depressants generally take about 8 weeks to really kick in and for you to notice any difference. I doubt she gave you enough and it's not like you can then go ask for a repeat prescription from your doctor if you were never prescribed them in the first place. Go see your own doc yourself.
>>
Your friend is a fucking moron. It takes a few weeks to adjust to antidepressants, it can make you more depressed at first until things settle, too. You're just going to fuck yourself up.
>>
Aside form this being illegal, they're probably full dose. You need to ease onto these medications, a full dose tight off the back could very easily throw you for a very bad loop, and you don't even know if that particular medication is one that helps you. As a previous anon said, sometimes these medications need to be in your system for weeks to even begin to work.

Bad idea. Either throw them away or give them back. What she did might've been well-intentioned but it is most certainly misinformed and will lead to more harm than good. If you feel the need to use an antidepressant, talk to a psychiatrist. They will decide the compound and the dosage based on a diagnosis, family history, current medications you have, and your size/weight.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.