[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you stop laying in bed all the time? I always decide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: nightmare.jpg (88 KB, 590x576) Image search: [Google]
nightmare.jpg
88 KB, 590x576
How do you stop laying in bed all the time?

I always decide like "ok I'm not gonna go to bed before 9" and always end up laying there with my laptop anyway, taking five hour naps and shit.

I mean I don't have anything else to do but always ending up here probably isn't healthy.
>>
Are you saying you literally spend all day in bed?
>>
>>16497209
I do get up and go to school on a daily basis and occasionally get groceries on the weekend, but other than that, pretty much yes.
>>
>>16497214
Do you not have a job or something?
>>
>>16497217
like I said I go to school.
>>
>>16497223
maybe you should get a part time job
>>
>>16497223
That's not what I asked. School is not a job.
>>
>>16497228
I'm graduating in a month and moving to another city to look for another school. I haven't got the time.
>>
I'm sorry I thought you asked whether I leave the house to do things for 8 hours per day every day.

I'm not selling my labour at the moment because there are no available jobs I could sufficiently do and they know it. The recession hit America hard but I can tell you it's not the only bubble that burst. There are no jobs.
>>
Don't allow yourself to use the laptop in your room. Or sit on your floor or a chair in your room to use it. Don't lay in bed unless it's just for sleep. Or sex. Period.
>>
>>16497205
stop laying in bed. sit on a chair with your laptop, but reserve the bed only for sleeping
>>
>>16497248
Sitting in the kitchen would mean being constantly terrorised by my flatmate's cats, so the desk it's going to be.

How do I keep from just laying in bed doing literally nothing, then?
>>
>>16497270
Do "literally nothing" anywhere else.
>>
>>16497283
If I lay down on the floor, I'll get sick, bedsores or get raided by the cats.
>>
>>16497294
Go outside. Find things to do.
>>
>>16497294
Jesus you sad helpless sack...
>>
>>16497324
Like what?

There's snow out there.
>>
>>16497354
Maybe I'm being a dick but what the fuck?

I'm calling bait on this thread.

"What are things that exist in the world to do besides sleeping?"

Yeah because only /adv/ can answer that for you.

Fuck.
>>
>>16497366
The unfortunate part is there is nothing better to do than sleep.
>>
>>16497354
Build a bed out of snow and lay on it.
>>
>>16497382
I've planned to go with the snow and sleeping pills route whenever I live somewhere that doesn't have a bridge.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.