[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone please translate this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2015-11-24-12-13-44.png (238 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-24-12-13-44.png
238 KB, 720x1280
Can someone please translate this?
>>
Why don't you highlight the message and hold your finger there until the dialog box pops up.
Choose copy text
Open translate.google.com on your phone.
Press the box and choose paste.

I would also like to mention that if you can't effectively communicate with this person, it's probably not worth your time.
>>
I did that, but the translation was not the greatest and I wanted an actual understanding of what she said. From what I can tell she was calling me a bastard because she thought I was making fun of her. Loling at these sensitive chinks.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-24-14-03-15.png (163 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-24-14-03-15.png
163 KB, 480x854
The guy in the picture looks like binky from Arthur
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-24-14-04-11.png (254 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-24-14-04-11.png
254 KB, 480x854
>>16497383
>The guy in the picture looks like binky from Arthur
>>
>>16497067
It's something like:
.......and you are a fuck,......and you are so pity because you live like that, you fucking fuck........
>>
The pleasure of being cummed inside

It seems you're being kekolded.
>>
>>16497067
dafuq you do to piss off this chick?

very rough translation; my korean is pretty rusty.

>eh, do you enjoy living like that?
>(something, something) because you're born here, what do you expect to do with your english? hahaha
>the fact you enjoy making fun of a foreigner makes you pitiful
>you are so pity because you live like that (lol at this english)
>your looks aren't even worth anything to brag about haha
>you probably don't even understand what i'm writing because you only know english
>>
>>16498311
kek, OP sure has one angry yellow-jacket buzzing around him
>>
>>16498378
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsXHVC8wM1M

I think you'll enjoy this
>>
>>16498381
heh, I haven't seen any part of that movie since I went to watch it in a movie tavern when it first came out, I think I'd just turned 21 right before then... seems like a long time ago now :/
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.