[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Convincing gf to work in a brothel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 450x600
Prostitution is legal in the country we are in. For a variety of reasons I want to convince my gf to work at a local brothel. Help me brainstorm how to persuade her. Because reasons.
>>
>>16497015
Well op. Why do you want your gf to fuck other men?
>>
Well, if you're ok with her getting naked in front of men you don't know, then power to you.

Personally, I prefer my fun box locked down if you know what I mean
>>
>>16497015
I'd pay $25 for a blow job and $40 to fuck it
>>
>>16497015
that's nice and all OP but that's completely up to her
>>
Step One: Convince her to drink more. More often and more alcohol.

Step Two: Convince her that it's okay to spend more.

Step Three: Get her swiping that credit card all around town.

Step Four: Make sure she's thoroughly comfortable posing for nudes, even if they're only faceless.

Step Five: When her spending catches up with her convince her that camming in the privacy of her own home is a good idea. Be very supportive.

Step Six: Normalize sex work for her. Show her articles about brothel workers etc as support for sex workers.

Step Seven: When she gets really frustrated with low pay during webcam shows sit down and have the "I want you to apply down at the brothel" talk.
>>
>I want to shit on my gf so she'll feel/be worthless and do what I say
Way to go, you bum. Should've worked on yourself instead to be something she won't give up.
>>
That's nice OP but why live your dreams through other people? I think -you- should become a prostitute. I believe in you.
>>
>>16497015
I'd pay a $150 an hour to tap that. All holes, as many orgasms as I can fit.
>>
>>16497177
you are very generous with your doubles.
>>
>>16497015
Hahaha this bait
>>
>>16497185
I'm generous with more than that ;)
>>
>>16497015
We can't help you formulate an argument if we don't know your reasons. I'm sorry, OP, but if you want our help, you're going to have to tell us why.
>>
>>16497015
Where do you live? I'd pay to hit that.
But why would you want her to fuck strangers for money?!
Let her be a cam girl, there's huge amounts of money in that too and she won't have to fuck disgusting old men with diseases she will then pass on to you.
>>
>>16497396
But I want to be one of those disgusting (not old) men that she sucks and fucks though.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.