[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been dating this girl for about a month and maybe two
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
I've been dating this girl for about a month and maybe two weeks. now for some reason all of my friends are concerned I'm taking too long to ask her to be my gf officially. (I literally just got off a phone call with a friend and both him and his gf were questioning me about this)

I'm planning on asking her on december 13, I already have something sort of planned. is this too far away? people keep asking me if she's my gf everyday and that I shouldn't take too long. it's starting to worry me. I don't know why people make a big deal out of it, is it? will she leave me if I take too long?
>>
Bumping for OP because I'm curious about this too. Didn't think this was something to ever worry about
>>
>>16496937
how long have you been going out?
>>
Is his girlfriend a friend of your girlfriend by any chance?
>>
>>16497135
nah, they don't even know each other. last night I also had two other random people ask me when about it. and the day before that, and before that... none of them which know her personally. why is this such a big deal to everyone? does this happen to everyone or to "cute couples?" I've been told we look really nice together
>>
>>16497142
I wouldn't worry about other people. Just make sure your girl is cool about waiting another 2 weeks. And to make life easier, give the guys how ask a teaser. Don't get annoyed or defensive, get them excited. "I've got a feeling we'll know that in a couple of weeks time" with a smirk on your face.

That's going to blow in your face if she declines though.
>>
>>16496931
How old are you? This is ridiculous. It's not a big deal, just ask her if she is cool with being 'official' and all that shit. If you have already been dating for a month then it's pretty obvious that's the case anyway.
>>
>>16497194
I'm pretty chill, I didn't think it was a big deal until literally everyone started pestering me about it.
>>
>>16497212
People are stupid and need to identify things with labels. Whatever you want to call it is between you and her. Just ask her what she wants if it doesn't bother you either way.
>>
>>16497221
that's actually a very grounded response. thanks
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.