[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When you have a friend that you're 90% shirt you can hit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1447343354288.jpg (263 KB, 691x997) Image search: [Google]
1447343354288.jpg
263 KB, 691x997
When you have a friend that you're 90% shirt you can hit up for a booty call, how do you word the text? You can't just go "hey wanna fuck" right?
>>
Ask to Netflix and chill

She'll know what you mean
>>
>>16496712
Ey gurl, you want some fuk tonite?
>>
this is literally what netflix and chill was invented for
>>
If you're 90% sure then that'll probably work but I understand that you don't want to risk it. "Let's have some fun ;)" has worked out fine for me in the past. Or you could go with "come do [random pastime] with me, we'll see where it goes from there.", so basically asking for Netflix and chill.
>>
>>16496712
how about you not have a booty call and have a meaningless fuck because you're too lazy to masturbate
>>
>>16496715
>>16496728
>>16496729

This.
>>
Ignore all other anons. The secret is to just invite her over to hang out, watch a funny video, check out your lizard collection, whatever. Do not apply any pressure on her to ha e sex with you. Get her in your place, get more physical and see what happens. Worst case scenario, you end up hanging out and having a fun time. Don't make her feel uncomfortable before she's even got there.
>>
>>16496712
Their always has to be a layer of innuendo and tact Anon unless you are given reason otherwise.
>>
>>16496761
>The secret is to just invite her over to hang out, watch a funny video
>Ignore all other anons

So basically you're giving the same advice - Netflix and chill. Pull your head out of your ass, dumbass and read.
>>
>>16496747
>too lazy to masturbate

That would imply he's too lazy to fuck. Fucking is more work.
>>
>>16496712

I say "Want to get together for some private time Wednesday?" She knows what that means.

I can understand the first time being a little awkward, especially if you're like 18 and a little bitch about sex and intimacy.
>>
>>16496765
Similar but don't use the term Netflix and chill because it has no subtlety anymore. The phrase is used more as a joke than as a serious suggestion. That's why I would avoid using that one term.
>>
>>16496779

>implying that aspies understand subtlety
>>
>>16496712
>booty call
gross
>>
>>16496712
Asians have good bodies but i fucking cant stand the skin color and faces
>>
>>16496712
I usually just throw "hey wanna hang out tonight?" casually in the middle of a conversation
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.