[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I HAVE A DENT IN MY HEAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 2015-11-24 05.45.43.jpg (434 KB, 1064x742) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-24 05.45.43.jpg
434 KB, 1064x742
I woke up and suddenly I have this deep indentation, like a channel on my hairline.

What the fuck is this and will it please go away?
>>
ve one of these around the area where my head got cracked open in a fight when i was like 14. im blading but mine is nowhere near as bad as that...
i would also like to know where or what its from...
>>
File: 1427444885050.jpg (22 KB, 300x350) Image search: [Google]
1427444885050.jpg
22 KB, 300x350
>>16496028
I just woke up with this dude. I didn't hit my head or anything. Please someone tell me this isn't permanent. I'm flipping the fuck put.
>>
Swelling due to infection.. see a doc.

Its bad on the outside of the skull but a lot worse if it gets inside!
>>
>>16496023
Sign of a split personality?
>>
>>16496041
How do you know this? Have you seen anything similar to this?
>>
Had it - been there swelled that. I didnt get a dent though but the "gel sack" effect was there.

Was a long time ago but I do recall the doc saying we have to keep this on the 'outside' of the skull.
>>
It could be dehydration. Did you drink last night?
>>
>>16496043
Kek
>>
>>16496140
I did not.
>>
>>16496137
Press on it with a finger for a few seconds - and release .. is there a dent?

Fluid build up.
>>
did you ever inject marijauhana's? cause if so it's your skull collapsing due to the vacuum that's created by your brain that's shrinking.
try to get a trepanation or it will get bigger!
>>
>>16496175
OP here. It's all hard, it doesn't move and it doesn't hurt when I press down on it.
>>
>>16496023
you've progressed to "advanced" balding

now the skin on your head does what it wants just like your hair used to
>>
it's probably always been there you just happened to notice it
>>
i read that as bread
and could've sworn that was the end of a baguette
>>
>>16496023
>I have this deep indentation, like a channel on my hairline
>hairline
>>
>>16496445
I definitely didn't just notice it. People have been bringing it up to me all day.
>>
>>16496624
it's probably gay plague aids then
>>
>>16496624
theres a disorder where this can happen i would look it up
>>
>>16496624
Go to doctor. He will most likely have a better solution than "advanced balding".
>>
>>16496023
I'm sorry OP but some of the answers here are just too funny to take the thread seriously.
I believe it adds personality to you. skinhead is boring. skinhead with a dent is badass
>>
Do people ask these questions here that are clearly for doctor's because you live in America and have no health insurance? If that's the case, I feel really sad for you.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.