[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
32-year-old woman here. How bad is the dating game for me? Also,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: owl.jpg (730 KB, 1128x1152) Image search: [Google]
owl.jpg
730 KB, 1128x1152
32-year-old woman here. How bad is the dating game for me? Also, what are my chances of finding someone for.a long-term relationship?
>>
>>16496000
sorta depends on a few things...
looks
family (kid) y/n
personality
hobbies etc....
if you post a pic i could at least tell you what you are out of 10 lol
whats exactly are you looking for in a guy?
i obviously think you could find a LTR worthy guy just depends on what you deem LTR worthy haha.
as for dating game that really depends on WHERE you are as opposed to who you are..
im 26/m/married but before i met my wife (when i was in my early 20's) i dated 30+'s a few times ... nothing serious but alot of fun still took em a few dates to get into me sometimes tho (being only early 20's) my wife is 24 for reference.
>>
Are you crazy?
Blame everything on the dude?
If no pof and tinder work fine.
If kew kew,seek treatment,then get back in the game.
Betas males are disappearing because Gen X and above will no longer tolerate crazy or jail sentences from liars.
>>
Depends where you are. In an urban area with many young professionals? No problem at all. Plenty of quality singles in their 30s. In the boondocks? Consider moving to a big city.
>>
>>16496031
I'm currently stuck in the countryside because of my job
>>
>>16496033
Can you at least go to a city for the weekend or something? There are plenty of online dating options. Include nearby cities in your search, talk to people from there, arrange to meet.
>>
>>16496000
depends, are you more a 4/10 or an 8/10?
Might be harsh, but looks are very important.
Also, do you have a lot of hobbies, maybe some that men also like?
Are you generally fun to be around?
>>
>>16496000
Guy here.

I think you're going to have to resign yourself to the probability that you're going to be dating men 10 or 20 years older than you. Men your age are looking for the 20-25 women.

There's nothing wrong with dating older men, but they are going to come with an extra couple of decades' worth of baggage - bad marriages, mama's boys, workaholics, etc.
>>
>>16496052
Average
>>16496053
I love older men (had teacher crushes when I was a kid lol), but I suspect a lot of them are taken
>>
>>16496053
>teenager giving advice on what dating is like in your 30s
>>
>>16496036
this, people above 25 who are still in the game are in cities.
>>
Lurk/post on /soc/. You never know. Might even find someone. This is in addition to Tinder, dating sites, etc.
>>
The chances are exactly 47%.
>>
>>16496060
Well will dating really suck for me though? 35? 40? 45?
>>
>>16496071
let me take a quick look into my crystal ball...
yes, you'll die alone and your cat is gonna eat your face.

come one, really?! how are we supposed to know how your dating life is gonna be? just go and find out.

if you're average looking chances are, you wont have too much trouble finding dates. what happens after that is totally up to you. I can just say it wont have anything to do with your age
>>
>>16496081
Really? Even at 40?
>>
>>16496086
There are decent people on the dating market at all ages. Don't despair.
>>
>>16496086
why the fuck would it matter? People get divorced all the time and then they are back on the market. has nothing to do with age.
It just might be a little awkward at times because if you're just coming out of a 15 year marriage you've probably forgotten how dating works.
but other than that I think there are single/divorced/separated people in every age group.
Just go out and meet some people.
>>
>>16496089
>>16496091
A lot of the older ones are taken though
>>
>>16496081
Kekkle.
>>
>>16496094
are you even reading what I'm saying? How many people get divorced every year? Those people don't get locked up after. They end up back in the dating pool.
>>
>>16496036
I am very busy as a teacher though
>>
You're pretty much fucked desu. You'll find some guy but you'll have to seriously settle.

Welcome to what dating for late teens/early twenties guys is like. You better get used to it.
>>
>>16496130
oh I finally figured where this "desu" shit came from, it auto changed "to be honest" abbreviated into desu
>>
>>16496130
Why do teenagers always flock these threads pretending to know what life is like for people in their 30s?
>>
>>16496150
why do people on anonymous message boards always assume they know something about the people they're talking to?
>>
>>16496150
and you may be the one making stuff up
>>
>>16496000
depends
>>
>>16496031

>Plenty of quality singles in their 30s
>implying any of them want to date a woman in her 30s
>>
>>16496150
A significant portion of young men have little to no romantic or sexual success, especially relative to their female counterparts. They take solace in the notion that one day the females who ignored them will be ignored themselves.
>>
I think you'll be just fine
>>
32 year old single male teacher. Just don't be fat, ugly, stupid, or lazy and you'll be fine.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.