[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New relationship. I am not normally a suspicious person but I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: sexy-shadow.jpg (45 KB, 376x452) Image search: [Google]
sexy-shadow.jpg
45 KB, 376x452
New relationship. I am not normally a suspicious person but I think my gf might have been a male at one point or still is, I dunno. She? has large hands and her? skin is not smooth. She? has small breasts, not really a problem except I have never been able to touch her? vagina. When we have sex she? only allows the rear. Her? family lives far away and I would feel awkward asking her friends, she has never shown me baby or kid pictures of herself? upon my request.
>>
>>16495302
I forgot. How can I find out if she is really a she?
>>
>>16495302
Sorry but she sounds like a he for sure.

Next time sex, instead of plugging the back door suddenly reach down and try a grab a handful of vag. If no dick it's still not proof until you get a good look and decide it's faux-pussy or fox-pussy.

Some of them pass quite well in all ways except the cunt. That's the test dude. You're gunna have to demand to see it. If you can't see it, bail out.
>>
>>16495302

How the fuck you got into a relationship with a girl without even fucking her?

anyway... its a trap, run op, run...
>>
>>16495302
Post a pic with censored face.
>>
>>16495302
Just tell her you'd like to touch her vagina just a bit, because you're into that. If she refuses ask for a reason (because come on, she's acting weird). If she is wet and it smells like a vagina, you are safe, I don't think trans people can fake lady fluids.
>>
>>16495302
Next time your'e sexing up, ask her if you can go down on her (or idk, slowly kiss your way to down there). It'd be very weird for anyone to refuse oral sex
>>
>>16495659
A lot of girls don't feel comfortable with oral sex with a new partner because they are scared of it smelling or tasting bad
>>
>>16495302
maybe she has a disease and doesn't want you to know.
>>
Shower together.
>>
Literally how the fuck do you have sex with someone and be in a relationship and not see the vag? Like how can you possibly be having anal sex, and during no point of the whole night, is she ever facing you while naked?
>>
>>16495662
You actually made me remember a teenage sweetheart of mine. I was about to remove her panties and go down on her when she stopped me, so then I said with a reasurring tone "I _REALLY_ want to do this".
Oral sex is just uncomfortable for unexperienced people... until they try it.
>>
>>16495674
It's happened before.

"Shi Pei Pu(Chinese:时佩璞;pinyin:Shí Pèipú; 21 December 1938 – June 30, 2009)[1]was aChineseopera singerfromBeijing. He became a spy who obtained secrets during a 20-year-long sexual affair in which he convinced an employee in the French Embassy that he was a woman, later producing a child that he insisted had been born through their relations. The story made headlines in France when it came to light and became the basis for the 1988 playM. Butterflyand the1993 movieof the same title."
>>
That's my fetish!
Also, look for the jawline, it's not perfect but if they have a masculine jaw or a very specific grouping of features it can be a dead giveaway. If you upload a censored a face pic (minus the jaw of course) I could probably tell you.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.