[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I risking a rape accusation or a jail time if I go through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: 1435645675535.jpg (108 KB, 640x1135) Image search: [Google]
1435645675535.jpg
108 KB, 640x1135
Am I risking a rape accusation or a jail time if I go through with a drunk hookup?

It's my first semester of college and I've almost closed a few girls, but we were both drunk so I stopped the interactions early. With all the talk lately about sexual assualts on campus and how drunk girls can't give consent when they're drunk. I'm scared shitless I'm gonna wake up some morning hungover next to a bitch who's ready to cry rape to everybody. All of the SJW and Feminist crap taking over just terrifies me of hooking up with anybody drunk.

Has anyone been accused of rape after a drunk hookup? How much of a risk am I taking with it?
>>
>I really want to contract chlamydia and herpes

Don't fuck chicks who go to frat parties, regardless of how sober they are.
>>
>>16495084
Rape is just another word for regret these days. Never 'hook up' with a female with artificially bright hair, it's a warning sign to stay away. Black rimmed clear glasses is another one.

Be aware if she uses words like, problematic, liberated, progressive and so on.
>>
>>16495093
>>16495103
These are all valid points, but OP, are you really going to pass up the chance to score easy pussy?
>>
>>16495093
I always have condoms on me and I'm willing to take the risk.

>>16495103
Yeah if she has a ton of huge red flags I won't even try to flirt, even if I'm drunk. But I feel like any girl can do it.
>>
>>16495084
>>16495141
I hate to go crisis mode on you here but no, there is no easy answer to your questions because of the culture of rape women have created via the law. Not that I'm saying the 1950s was cool or anything either, but now YOUR situation crops up and makes a "rapist" out of millions of regular people like you.

>How much of a risk am I taking with it?
EVERYTHING.

Look at it this way, you get into a car a lot and nothing bad happens right? Exactly. Most cars (women) are safe for the most part. Except when you get into an accident, there are no safety features. You're completely at the whim of the court and her testimony these days.

In reality, it'll be just like real life most of the time. A lot of women won't even remember fucking you. Like my ex roommate who had to be reminded when she fucked half the football team in one night.... repeatedly. Some women will pretend to not remember you for w/e reason. A lot of women will want to fuck you again later, especially if you're attractive at all.

But some women will ruin your life. And there's nothing you can do to stop them. Or sometimes even realize before it's too late.
>>
>>16495158
Fuck man, this shit just depresses me. So do I just forget about drunk hookups at all? Throw anonymous sex out the window? Fuck, relationships are even risky nowadays...
>>
make sure she's timid and shallow
that way you won't get the rape card thrown your way
-business, geography, anthro/soc/psych, social science students are the way to go easy fucks who won't shout rape but will see it as a means to "expand their social network"
>>
your best bet at dating a girl without drama is if she's in physics, engineering, chemistry as they know what they want and won't complain about the constant inflow of sex 'cause they're too busy to go their way to find hookups
>>
>>16495166
>Fuck, relationships are even risky nowadays...
Exactly. This is why I would recommend that you have a choice to make:
>So do I just forget about drunk hookups at all? Throw anonymous sex out the window?
Or do you:
>Do what you can to protect yourself by wearing a condom
>Don't eat before you inspect
Seriously I thought this was obvious but apparently you people do this shit in the dark? Don't eat a pussy before you've looked at it for christ's sake guys. Could be covered in herp and you wouldn't even know.

>Realize that how the girl behaves actually does matter so observe her ass at the party
If she acts like a slut... guess how she's going to act with you.

You have to be strategic and tactical. Any girl worth a shit will still be worth a shit tomorrow. If you feel the extreme urgency to seal the deal and "get her" like you're going to dick your way to her heart, guess what, she's not worth it. You can dick your way to her heart but it'll be filled with dick and dick residue instead of wife.

SO if you GOTTA fuck the drunk girl, make sure she's either too drunk to remember your name and leave no trace or that she's really into you in public before you fuck her and then also leave no trace. No marks. No semen. Don't damage her vagina.
>>
>>16495198
Thanks for the advice. Most of the girls at the parties I go to I have at least one mutual friend with, and they could find my name within a few days if they really wanted to.

Do you think sluts who fuck new people every weekend are less likely to call rape on a drunk hookup, or do they ever decide tobe a bitch too?
>>
>>16495093
Chlamydia ain't too bad, brah.

Anyway OP, I hear it's gonna be the norm in college pretty soon to get consent forms, preferably notarized, before you hook up with girls. Might as well draft one up and get started.
>>
>>16495246
>Do you think sluts who fuck new people every weekend are less likely to call rape on a drunk hookup

I hope you have good medical insurance or a free clinic near by.
>>
if you have game ditch the alcohol. A sober personality can close bitches faster. Get her wet before she's drunk. Problem solved
>>
>>16495084
My ex tried to call rape on me over an incident from a few years ago when we didn't even have sex.

your freedom/reputation is not worth a quick lay. if you get in a situation where there's even the slightest chance that someone could cry rape on you, get out of there asap.

DON'T FUCK DRUNK GIRLS
>>
>>16495084
ggg
>>
>>16495084
you should forego getting drunk and meeting drunk girls. it's a dead end, in my opinion.

you should find a cute, intelligent chick who prefers to take laxatives and smoke hookah and talk about art and music and stuff instead. you would prolly have better sex with a chick like that, like sex that actually feels good and actually makes you cum.

also, don't bother with strip clubs it's just a big waste of time and money. no you can't pull out your penis during a lapdance. no you can't put on a condom and jerk off. plus a lot of strippers are heroin junkies and you'll get really sick or get bedbugs.

also, do your fucking laundry at least once a week or you'll get bedbugs.

SO, in summary, stay the hell away from cocaine/heroin/speedballs, don't get bedbugs, and make sure you take your shit before having sex with an intelligent chick that knows how to jack off your penis.

also, make sure you spend as much time as possible getting as fucking rich as possible. harrass all your professors and all the people you know about how you can get richer. you can never be rich enough. and if your rich the girls will follow you.
>>
>>16495324
/thread. But really though ... it doesn't get much better than that OP. I wish my parents had taught me that when I was young.
>>
>>16495308
>>16495324

But how do frat boys have drunk hookups so often and never get in trouble for it? Is drunk college fucking just a stereotype?
>>
>>16495337

Women get real raped all the time and rarely ever report it. "Drunk college rape" is just one of those things that gets a ton of press because it's an ethically gray area and usually ruins a young, promising life.
>>
>>16495337
>Is drunk college fucking just a stereotype?
yes
Real college is studying all night and showing up to school unshowered for 5 days in a row
>>
>>16495337
theyre prolly lying dude. drunk chicks just go to your room and fall asleep in your bed and like, rub your back and then leave. that's when you're supposed to tell everyone you had sex.
>>
>Am I risking a rape accusation or a jail time if I go through with a drunk hookup?

Yes, absolutely. Being promiscuous in general is a bad idea.
>>
>>16495347
But college is the perfect time to get some pussy and it won't last forever...
>>
>>16495337
it gets blown out of proportion, both the amount of rape/assault (the "1 in 5 girls get raped" is horseshit) and how much sex the frat boys get. It's a gray area of the law, and there's usually not a lot of evidence/witnesses, so it usually boils down to he said-she said.

In cases of actual drunk rape , it usually comes down to either the raper has daddy get a slickshot lawyer, or the prosecution gets a hotshot attorney.
>>
>>16495337
the other thing is, as you get older you will prefer taking a hot shit over sex. those frat boys getting laid could just be taking the chicks back to do coke.

and once the chick gets with a dude that does coke she prolly won't hook up with anyone that doesn't do coke anymore. it's like the infection.

i'm tellin' you straight up - stick to smokin' hookah and laxatives n nicorette gum... the chick will be more sane and you might actually get good sex
>>
>>16495337
>But how do frat boys have drunk hookups so often and never get in trouble for it? Is drunk college fucking just a stereotype?
To all of the people saying yes, it's just a stereotype, where are you getting your information?

Yeah sure, a lot of kids study and just chill alone or with friends. Just like real life. But we're fooling ourselves here if we believe this stereotype doesn't exist for a reason. Yes, frat boys who have at least *something* going for them, and a lot of the ones who don't, fuck more than the average non-girlfriended student.

Why? Because women are all about place and timing people. Frat boys have frat activities that place them with sororities on a regular basis. The frats and sororities rotate and have mixers and do things together. A lot of frats are known for drugs or a specific drug and always have it at their parties.

How do I know this?
>walked into frat parties putting down *piles* of cocaine
Drugs everywhere. This isn't true for all fraternities AT ALL, but keep in mind it's true for a lot of them! Guess what girls do when they're coked out? Dance and fuck a lot.
>I dated the president of a sorority...
My god the stories she could tell about herself and other people. Closet fags in frats. Girls going on dates with their boyfriends during the day and then getting bent over and ass fucked over pool tables at frat parties.

>Ex roommate was a pledge before she became my roommate
This girl... THIS FUCKING GIRL... would fuck the football team. Half of the team. One by one. Going room to room just getting ganged or solo fucked apart.

She wouldn't remember it the next day. Her friends would tell her what had happened. How did her friends know?

The team fucked them after my ex roommate, etc. Yeah this stuff is "just a stereotype" but guys... sometimes the stereotype is very true.
>>
>>16495476
Finally, a guy who gets it. I've met guys, heard stories, and been to parties that fall in line with the crazy frat parting stereotype.

But how do these fucks get away without getting called on for rape?
>>
>>16495500
Chad can't rape he's above the law
>>
>>16495084
>Am I risking a rape accusation or a jail time if I go through with a drunk hookup?

There's a possibility depending of where you live, who is the girl and who are the people around her and the circumstances of the party.

tl:dr there's a medium to strong possibility that you will face some criminal prosecution
>>
>still living in the US

How are you enjoying being keked at every opportunity OP?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.