[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm not sure if this is the place to ask for this, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: img_logo_bluebg_2x.png (2 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
img_logo_bluebg_2x.png
2 KB, 200x200
So I'm not sure if this is the place to ask for this, but I need some advice on trying to find this girls tumblr.

I've been on it before, but I totally forgot the URL, and I have tried EVERYTHING to try and find it again.

I have:
>Reverse image searched a bunch of her pictures
>Looked through her entire FB page
>Deep google searching, even spokeo, I did find some old accounts/usernames, but none led to her tumblr
>Searched stuff on tumblr she likes, plus her name, tumblr has a shitty search function so it wouldn't work

I get their is a possibility that it could be deleted, but I'm wondering if there's anything else I could try?

I'm not going to give out any of her personal info, so don't ask.
>>
I thought about this, but I'm scared people on FB will see it or it sends an alert to her:

http://smallbusiness.chron.com/search-someone-tumblr-54207.html
>>
>>16494975
>http://smallbusiness.chron.com/search-someone-tumblr-54207.html
Bit the bullet and tried this, did not work.
>>
what ever happened to just fucking asking her
>>
>>16495011
I'm doing this cause we've been having this weird back-and-forth, and I think she's trying tell me she likes me, but we're both pretty shy people.

I think her tumblr might have some posts about me. I want to try and see.
>>
>>16495027

Well, stop the weird back-and-forth. You're not fucking 12. "Shy" isn't an excuse to be a creepy asshole, nor a liar who hides their feelings. Tell her how you feel.
>>
>>16494968
Check your browser history
>>
>>16495031
This is stupid. Never confess your feelings to a woman. It only creates awkward situations; only in fiction and very few cases does that actually work.
>>
>>16495031
I get what you mean, but I don't know if the weird back-and-forth means if she likes me or not, and I don't want to embarrass myself if it turns out she doesn't.
>>
>>16495027
taking a circuitous route like that will end up uncovering far more about her than she'd like you to know.

if you've acquired such information without her ever mentioning it to you, she's not going to open up and perhaps withdraw further.
there's nothing wrong with asking her
>>
>>16495049
I'm smart enough to not mention something like that, and I know her enough to know what she likes, so I'm not scared of that.
>>
>>16495045
Just ask her, seriously. Be straightforward and honest.
Yes it might suck if she doesn't like you, but then you know, and you can start a friendship on open terms (or bail without having wasted any more time looking for her tumblr URL)
>>
>>16495037
Don't know what you mean by this, I've cleared my browser data after each search I do.
>>
>>16495059
if she hasn't already given either you or multiple people irl her blog, it will be awkward for her to find out you've been following her this entire time
>>
>>16495065
If you have been at the site before, it would have been in your browser history. But since you cleared it that won't work.
>>
>>16495074
I haven't been on her blog since August, she posted the url on my college's meet-your-classmates website (We're both freshman), the website has shut down and I don't remember her url. Even then I was using a different computer so that wouldn't work.
>>
>>16495072
Why would I tell her?
>>
>>16495092
All right then.
Just talk to her, you're not going to find anything that will give you the courage you need. Just talk to her about it, bring it up, grow a spine.
>>
>>16495096
sooner or later the truth will come out

its just weird for someone to know a person's interests and hobbies and details about their life very intimately and be interested in pursuing a relationship with them, if you already dont know them well
>>
>>16495121
I already know them pretty well, and if I do know something she hasn't told me yet, I am smart enough to not mention it, trust me.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.