[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need ways to ruin a motorcycle. Nothing that results in serious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1435902639220.jpg (21 KB, 640x418) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1435902639220.jpg
21 KB, 640x418
I need ways to ruin a motorcycle. Nothing that results in serious injury or death, just enough to fuck with the bike enough for a costly repair.

Bonus points if it looks natural and not obvious malicious damage.
>>
>>16494517
shit happens, but the people who get caught up in the shit are the one's who spend their lives forgetting why they are living, which is not to be the Justice of the world. Dont get distracted by some revenge scheme, you're wasting the time you could be spending thinking about other things.
>>
>>16494532
Sorry. It has to be done. And if I don't get help from the wonderful minds of 4chan I'll go elsewhere.
>>
drive it into a swimming pool, it gets so heavy it'll take a crane to pull it out
>>
>>16494517
sugar in the gas tank
or go big and just blow it the fuck up
>>
>>16494548
Nah, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>16494567
Dank meme friend, :)
>>
File: sos feelamon.jpg (9 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
sos feelamon.jpg
9 KB, 184x184
>>16494548
>destroying someones property because muh emotions

That kind of behavior is for niggers and children, OP.
>>
>>16494517
I did this to myself once on accident. Leave the choke white open so it will flood the engine. Wont be a costly repair, just new spark plugs. But it will cause a lot of aggravation and time to figure out what the hell happened.
>>
>>16494598
oldfigs only
>>
>>16494818
I prefer prune milk
>>
I would just put sand in the gas tank. Ruins the engine on startup.
>>
>>16494591
This.

Sugar in the fuel/gas tank or put some in with the engine oil. It'll fuck any bike over
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.