[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been dating a girl for a little over a month and I really like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 600x600
Been dating a girl for a little over a month and I really like her. I've come here a lot for help and you guys have been amazing.

Now it's finally time to ask her out officially right? The next time I'll see her she'll be going back home for thanksgiving weekend. Is it weird to ask her out at he airport after I drop her off or should I wait for her to get back?
>>
>>16493858
read this as
>been dating this little girl for over a month and I really like her.
Whew.

I wont tell you what to do, but I'll let you have some insight.
You tell at the airport
>pro- she says yes right on the spot
>con- "i'll have to think about it."
And then for an entire break she'll be asking her female family members about it.

You tell her after she's back
>pro- if she had a great time, this will affect her mood
>con- If she didnt have a great time, this will affect her mood.

there's more to it than that, but I'm sure other anons will have input.
>>
How have you been dating if you haven't asked her out
>>
>>16493928
I think he meant exclusive.
Which to be honest, if she already thinks they are exclusive, it might be awkward.
>>
>>16493936
Instead of phrasing it as "exclusive" OP should ask her what she thinks about making their relationship "more official" or something along those lines. As in actually referring to each other as boyfriend/girlfriend.
>>
>>16493858
"Be safe and like hurry up back so I can make you my girlfriend forreal." *smooth kiss and scout salute*
>>
>>16493928
Sorry, like >>16493936 said its more of like we've been seeing one another for the last month, but it's not official. Through conversation I learned that she identifies it as just "seeing" one another but if asked am I her boyfriend she says no and clairfies
>>
>>16493996
Has she met your family or friends yet? If not you could arrange that (friends first) and then ask her how you should introduce her and that you'd like to call her your gf. Worked perfect for my sister and her bf.
>>
>>16493987
>>16493883
This. (Or would it be "these"?)

Make her miss you and she'll be glad to be your "official one".

If something bad happens during her family time, you should get to know that before she returns anyway, so you could adapt your plans in that case.
>>
>>16493858
If you truley want her, have confidence and look her in the eyes and say I want you all to myself. If she wants you all to herself as well you will find out. Let the rest unfold naturally. I would reccomend telling her before she leaves, that way by the time she gets back she will have had time to really ponder over it. This way you can be for certain if you will actually begin a serious relationship
>>
>>16493987
this is actually pretty decent, minus the salute part. dont do that. unless you are both military personnel
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.