[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really want to fuck my housemate stupid but i'm concerned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: 1448164093314.gif (2 MB, 380x314) Image search: [Google]
1448164093314.gif
2 MB, 380x314
I really want to fuck my housemate stupid but i'm concerned about the appropriateness of it, I moved in a few months back and am relatively uncertain how to proceed;

1) I have been informed (by another female housemate) that she may be asexual. However she is quite clearly interested in guys and makes no attempt to hide it.
2) She is still a student and is studying chimerstry, apparently quite good at it and dedicated to her studies.
3) I work night shifts, and rarely get to hang around all that often.

On top of this, i'm pretty fucking bad at expressing romantic interest in women to start with beyond making tacit innuendoes and expressing sentimentality, so any advice in general would be appreciated.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>fuck my housemate
>housemate

This can only end badly.
>>
>>16493305
I don't give a fuck. Either something good comes of it or it doesn't. I don't give a flying fuck about consequences when I consider the potential positives to having a relationship with this girl.
>>
>>16493305
so what, live a little.
worst case you get a new place after a bit of drama.
>>
>>16493287
OK OP here's how you go about it:

Get a rag
Soak it in chloroform
When she has her back to you put the rag over her mouth and nose until she passes out
Move her to a bed
Have your way with her
Continue on with your life

Easy!
>>
>>16493287
>I really want to fuck my housemate stupid
>I'm pretty fucking bad at expressing romantic interest in women

As long as we're counting shortcomings, OP, I think you might also have some strange ideas about what counts as "romantic interest."

What you have is not romantic interest. What you want is to fuck this girl stupid. I'm guessing it's because she's really hot. That's called, "having a pulse."

How to proceed? Well, has she shown any interest in you?

No? Then she doesn't want to fuck. Not the end of the world, OP. Go meet some other girls. Some of them will want to fuck.

Yes? Great. Go someplace fun that serves alcohol. Then, have fun and drink. Afterward, back at the house, screw a whole lot.
>>
>>16493313
I can't get it on unless she's enjoying it, you sicko.

>>16493312
> live a little.
Pretty much my mentality at this point.
>>
>>16493318
Hi there, nice of you to respond, but the thing is your response is rather vague and general, and I hope you don't mind me giving you advice on your advice.

But the thing is, part of showing my affection for someone involves physical intimacy. I apologise if you lack the mental agility to have considered that.
>>
>>16493319
Oh ok then. Hold a knife to her throat and unless she enjoys it you'll cut her. Easy.
>>
>>16493310
if you dont give a fuck why you asking are here?
>>
>>16493343
Because deep down i'm broken. Hi.

>>16493338
Unfortunately I have a high level of social empathy, creep.
>>
>>16493346
Oh... Well. Then extort her with hacked nude photos and in return for you not posting them she regularly has sex with you.
>>
>>16493333
>part of showing my affection for someone involves physical intimacy. I apologise if you lack the mental agility to have considered that.

Sick quads, bro. Yes, that's definitely it, and thank you for apologizing. My mental agility has always been lacking. The words, "fuck my housemate stupid" just drip with affection and intimacy. In retrospect, I don't know how I could have missed it.

You sure are a very normal person, OP.
>>
>>16493357
Under no respect am I a normal person and it belittles both me and you to suggest that anyone is of such lacklustre quality.
I simply embrace the full spectrum of emotional and psychological capability.

Your sarcasm is as generic as your advice.

>>16493355
It bothers me that this probably gets more results than just being straight up and honest about your feelings.
>>
>>16493366
>I simply embrace the full spectrum of emotional and psychological capability.

Yeah, that's just what you do...

OP, you're not going to fuck this chick. It's just not going to happen. Someone else in your position, sure maybe. But not you. You are so wrapped up in how to play social chess with this girl and maneuver her into fucking you, that the idea that simple, generic advice is absolutely sufficient for you to fuck this girl if indeed she's interested, that idea is totally alien to you.

Either she wants to fuck you or she doesn't, OP. Or she hasn't decided, which is as good as her wanting to. Either way, just do fun shit together with her. That's honest-to-god *all* that is needed to get a girl in bed. Be a person, with a pulse, capable of having a good time and showing a girl a good time.

Is that you? Because I doubt it. I doubt you generally have a good time with other people. If you do, why on earth are you here asking the questions you're asking?
>>
>>16493382
Like I said before, it's because ultimately I am broken and will never recover.

Every so often I approach others for frank advice when I can't figure it out for myself. Because that's how I learned to get by when there was no one around to offer me guidance or friendship.
>>
>>16493393

You will recover, but I think get your priorities straight.

You need to make connections with people, period, before you take on the much larger task of getting laid or being in a relationship.

Can I suggest you join some clubs or acquire some hobbies that require regular interaction with real-life people? You don't have to give up 4chan, but having friends in real life is so rewarding and so beneficial. There is no substitute.
>>
>>16493408
I work the night shift anon. The chances of me having regular interaction with people are slim to none.

As for making connections, I know I have the capability to do so but I also feel that being too over-confident there is actually manipulative and mildly sociopathic. I much rather prefer to let friendships occur naturally without pushing for it. Which kind of sucks when it comes to women because if you don't push for it they just assume you're uninterested.
>>
Just ask her point blank, "I like you, do you like me?"

Just do it.
>>
>>16493433
Thanks for putting it simply and answering the premise.
>>
>>16493421
>Friendships to occur naturally
This is one of the biggest misconceptions men have about women. Tell me, anon, if some decently attractive woman flat out asked you to fuck would you say yes? You think women are any different in this regard? Sure, some will turn you down but I've had some shrug their shoulders and say "Yeah sure". No bullshit we just banged it out and called it good.
>>
>>16493421
>I work the night shift

Change jobs. Your social needs require it. Really.

If a side effect of your job was that you were starving, or dying of thirst, you would fucking quit. Well this job has got you dying of isolation. Get. Another. Job.

You will not regret changing your life so you can make friends. It will honestly feel better than eating.
>>
>>16493453
I see you're taking a statistical approach to it. Are you the same guy who said I was trying to chess-mode people into wanting to have sex with me?
>>
>>16493461
No. That wasn't me. Dealing with people in general is a statistics game.
>>
>>16493460
Gonna feel real sucky leaving the current staff on, but I fear you may be correct in your analysis.
>>
>>16493468
There's no artfulness to your method, is there?
>>
>>16493476
Idk, maybe. I just want to fuck and am getting too old for the games. So, I just ask straight up when I notice they're mildly interested in me. Some say yes, some say no. Whatever.
>>
>>16493287
Don't call me stupid.
>>
>>16493287
dont eat where you shit. develop a positive relationship with her then express your romantic interests after one of you moves out.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.