[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't want to die
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (417 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
417 KB, 1920x1080
>fucking gf
>everything feels warm
>wtf.gov/index.php
>pull put
>condom is broken
I didn't cum in her, but does this happen a lot to people? How can I prevent a condom from breaking? Is there a good chance that she is still pregnant even though I didn't cum? Thank's /adv/ice.
>>
To be clear, I'm assuming when everything felt warm when the condom broke and her vagina was warm
>>
>>16492749
The chances of pregnancy are relatively small even in optimal conditions, so there is no need to panic yet.

That said, a broken condom should always be cause for prudency. Get a day-after pill just in case.

Does your gf use the pill, and if so, is the date optimal for pregnancy?
>>
>>16492749
Chances are, you didn't put on the condom correctly, which caused it to break easily. That and/or you buy shitty confirms. Google for visuals and videos on putting it on correctly
>>
>>16492756
Thanks. She should get her period in a week if she is not pregnant. Would plan B cause her not to get her period?
>>
>>16492761
Maybe. I was just using Trojans.. Any recomendations?
>>
Damn I wish my only concern in life was whether or not my gf got her period. :^(

Are you like 18 or just really well off in every other aspect of life.
>>
>>16492780
If I'm not mistaken (I'm no expert) the whole point of plan B is to cause a period.

Washing the new life away with a biblical flood of blood, so to speak.
>>
>>16492825
I will research further, but thank you :D
>>
>>16492839
You're welcome anon, good luck.
>>
Seems like taking it could be confused with being pregnant lol
"Some women may experience side effects, such as a period that is lighter, heavier, early or late; nausea; lower abdominal pain/cramps; tiredness; headache; dizziness; breast tenderness; and vomiting."
>>
>>16492749
If you didn't come inside her, the chance of pregnancy is almost 0.
Here's an article about the "pulling out" method.

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/pulling-out-is-as-effective-as-using-condoms

The author says, if done right, pulling out is almost as effective as using a condom (mathematically) at preventing an unwanted pregnancy.
I still wouldn't do it though.

So again, if you're sure you didn't come, you're all good.
No need for Plan B pill. Which BTW, is often very bad for the woman and can fuck up er menstrual cycle and give her all kinds of other problems.

About the condom breaking issue. I'm in my mid 30s and it happened about 5 times in my life. So if you're using it right, it shouldn't happen that often.
Important and often forgotten is to hold the reservoir shut when you roll off the condom, so there is no air inside the reservoir.
>>
>>16492916
This post is bullshit.
>>
>>16492917
this post is even more bullshit
>>
>>16492916
Thank you, sir.
>>
>>16492917
I'm a different poster. He's right about the pullout method. As for the plan b pill causing so many problems, I strongly doubt it or else it wouldn't be legal and allowed on the market for anyone to buy. As for it messing up a girls period, I don't think that's even an issue unless she was already on some kind of birth control pill, since a girls period naturally slowly shifts as to when it starts. Only if she were on some kind of pill would it start at the exact same time every month.
>>
>>16493054
Pulling out is not at all reliable. The chances to get pregnant are obviously slim, but pulling out regularly is just like playing Russian roulette.
>>
>>16493075
It's like playing russian roulette with a gun that has 1,000,000 chambers and only one bullet.

Read up on the pull out method. For avoiding pregnancy, it's pretty damned reliable. Doesn't sound like t, but it actually is. I was surprised just like you are now.
>>
>>16493089
What about precum? Your views go against everything I've ever learned, and I've had a pretty decent sexual education.

Your claim looks strongly exaggerated at best, the only thing I agree with is that OP should not be overly worried.
>>
>>16493089
>1 in a million
Using a condom AND birth control is about 99,8% reliable iirc. Are you telling me pulling out beats those odds?
>>
I got my GF pregnant about a year ago. Luckily she brought up the idea of getting an abortion herself when she first told me so we just got that taken care of and have used condoms + birth control since. I was an idiot and had too much faith in the pull-out method a few times (because we were both drunk and couldn't drive to the store to buy more condoms). Overall it was a 0/10 experience and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
>>
>>16493089
You really don't know how to into statistics at ALL, do you?
>Implying sometimes that pussy isn't just TOO good.
Men are such fools.
>>
>>16492916
just read the article I posted here. I'm not saying I would ever actually use it as form of birth control, but recent studies show, that is actually quite effective IF you do it right. Which a lot guys can't. The simply forget to pull out in time.
Anyway, my point was that if he didn't come, his condom breaking is no big deal.
>>
Thank you all for the continued support. Can anyone comfirm that the inside of a vagina is really warm and can explain thats what I felt when the condom broke? Thanks. It did not feel like I was cumming at all
>>
>>16492916
>if done right
Taht's a big fucking if
>>
>>16493173
>Can anyone confirm that the inside of a vagina is really warm

Gee OP, if I had to guess, I'd say it's about fucking body temperature warm, but why don't you fucking put your finger in to check?
You're retarded.
>>
>>16493183
I know, I expected some answer like that, but that reassured me a lot. So thank you.
>>
>>16492749
Real men don't pull out. Real men unload between those sugar walls and deal with the consequences later.
>>
>>16493188
Dude there is just one simple question to ask yourself. did you come? If not, it's all good.
And also, vaginas are nice, warm and soft on the inside. that's why your dick always wants to be inside of one
>>
>>16493189
>Real men are stupid and make terrible mistakes.
I mean, I guess.
>>
>>16493196
>Implying the blissful feeling of dumping your man milk into a tight pussy that is squeezing every last drop out of your cock is a mistake
Get on my level, pleb.
>>
>>16493189
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>16493257
That's what I'm thinking every time I hear some dumb mother fucker complaining about pulling out. Nigga get your bitch on the pill, an iud, a morning after pill, or all three. I bust in my girl every night and its fucking glorious.
>>
>>16493203
I meant this part
>and deal with the consequences later
Though if >>16493277 was you too, seems you actually mean talk about and deal with potential consequences before they even happen.
>>
>>16492749
>Is there a good chance that she is still pregnant even though I didn't cum?
Highly unlikely.
>>
Does anecdotal evidence count? I'm not sure how the fuck you can fuck up the pull out method. When you're about to blow your load, just fucking pull it out and blow it on her face or back or stomach.

>first year with first gf, both virgins in high school
>always use condoms like a good little boy
>a year of rather dull sex, neither of us like it much
>decide one time not to use it
>both of us find it fucking amazing, she doesn't even know what I did
>tell her, she has no problem with it and prefers it despite the risk
>7 years of pull out method, never once did she get pregnant
>broke up, got with new gf
>doing the same with her since she hates the feel of latex
>2 years of that, no preggo scares

I really don't understand man. There's MANY MANY married couples who STRUGGLE to conceive a child and the husband is probably blowing his load in her every fucking day and they never have kids.

How do you guys fuck up getting her pregnant one random evening where it's "so good you don't pull out"?

Those fucking odds man.
>>
keeping this alive so we can all hear the verdict in about 3 days.
>>
>>16493601

This desu family
>>
Pinch the tip of the condom before you put it on, and roll it down. Make sure there's an air bubble between the tip of the condom and the tip of your penis, so your ejaculate has room to go.

Do not keep condoms in your wallet, in the car, or any place that gets warm. Condoms need to be stored in a cool, dry place or else the latex degrades.
>>
>>16493601
Yeah, but it depends vastly on the person. I used birth control more effective than condoms or the pill and I still got pregnant after a couple months.

I wouldn't risk the pull out method, even if you have a history of infertility. If you don't like condoms, use another method. Internal condoms also don't reduce sensation as much.
>>
I had sex around 250 times with my ex. Condom broke only on first time, due the lack of arousal because I was a virgin twat.
>>
>>16492817
>sudden prospect of having to devote your entire life to the upbringing to another human being
>not a cause for immense concern
Fuck outta here
>>
Get some better rubbers, m8.
Been using these for ages, haven't ripped once: http://www.durex.co.uk/durex-extra-safe-condoms-24-pack
>>
>.php
>even mentioning an old broken language that direly needs to be phased out
phaggot
>>
bumping so everyone can see what happens soon
>>
File: 49165723.jpg (30 KB, 414x301) Image search: [Google]
49165723.jpg
30 KB, 414x301
the girl is sabotaging your condoms
>>
>>16496173
HAHAH :) ur right sir
>>
UPDATE:
48 hours later (about)
she said her boobs hurt and she is bloated. No period yet. But this is probably a sign she is getting it right? She usually gets it between the 24th - 28th.
>>
>>16492916
Pulling out was my only form of contraceptive with my first GF back in high-school. We'd fuck 1 to 3 times a day for the 2 years we dated, she never got pregnant. Fast forward 8 years, she had a kid and blimped out. Seems to me that despite what sex education says, pulling out is effective.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.