[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok so I didn't have sex because the guys who were willing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 250x305) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 250x305
Ok so I didn't have sex because the guys who were willing to have sex with me are unnatractive to me

So when I was 24 I got so sexually frustrated that I gave in and started fucking them

The thing is that I'm grossed out by them, being kissed and touched by them is disgusting, and I don't get any pleasure out of it

How do I learn to like what I can get? I don't want to be either sexless or disgusted
>>
This is depressingly relevant to my interests
>>
Ask yourself this, would you date yourself? I don't mean that as in would your perfect partner be yourself. I mean looking at yourself objectively and asking yourself what redeeming qualities you can give rather than what qualities you wish you could receive.

Are you all that perfect yourself? Most of us are not we have lots of areas in our life that we could spend more time on.
Maybe the answer is not to lower your standards but to heighten your self.
Let your focus fixate on other things for a while, and come back to love and partners at a later time. Start finding other areas that can make you a better you.
>>
I'm considering starting just that. Is it worth it, OP? I'm 21, male.
>>
are you disgusting yourself? even if your average you could start acting more slutty and provocative and even better than average guys will want to fuck you, you just gotta show what you can give them
>>
>>16492695
I try to be the best version of myself as possible, physically and mentally

But there's not much more to do that I'm not already doing

So I just need to learn to like what I can get, please please help me
>>
>>16492905
Well, if you don't like what you ger you are probably not living up to your potential. And other than that, have you tried to not only sleep with somebody solely becuause of sexual attraction but because you actually like them?
>>
>>16492905
>I try to be the best version of myself as possible, physically and mentally
You did not answer the question.
Would you fuck yourself?
If no, then regardless of you doing the best you can or not, realize that you are not that attractive and guys need to put up with you just as much as you need to put up with them. This is life.
>>
>>16492681
Make it a general rule of life not to sleep with people who gross you out. I've done it in the past, I've had friends who've done it, and it's just not good for you mentally. It erodes your self-respect over time and is bad news all around.

>>16492695 makes some good points. If you have self-esteem issues or need to do some work on yourself, you might be attracting a lower class of people. Work on yourself, work on being someone you like and are comfortable with, and you will attract better people.

If you land someone you like and it turns out you're still grossed out by physical intimacy with them, then see a therapist and make sure you don't have some issues. Some people get easily grossed out from sex due to past experiences (either sexual abuse or seeing the wrong things at the wrong time growing up) but I think there are a few people who just don't feel the way everybody else feels about it, and it's just how they are. But it never hurts to rule out a psychological cause.

>>16492962
True, but even if you end up lowering your standards, you should still not sleep with people who actually gross you out. That's just basic self-care.
>>
>>16493043
I already work on myself I lift weights I eat well I have hobbies I try to be a good person

But there's not much more I can do

So I have to learn to like the class of people that I attract
>>
>>16492962
>realize that you are not that attractive and guys need to put up with you just as much as you need to put up with them. This is life.

I already realized this, but now I need advice on liking what I can get
>>
>>16493159
Don't be judgemental. Find something in the other person that is likeable. If you judge someonet at first sight and don't give him a chance to make you have a better opinion of him, you will be dissappointed your whole life.
Take the initiative. Be kind to them and some of them will reciprocate it. You know, smile at the world and it will smile back at you.
>>
>>16493205
I do give them a chance and I have sex with them but I'm just physically repulsed when they touch me with their hands and mouths
>>
>>16493212
Find something in them that's likeable, and your repulsion will subside.
>>
>>16492905
>I try to be the best version of myself as possible, physically and mentally
post pic
>>
>>16493215
What do you mean by something likeable? Like in their character/personality? They're nice enough people and some of them are pretty interesting, but physically...urghhh, I get shivers just remembering being sexual with them
>>
Stop being a shallow bitch.
>>
>>16493245
But how? This is what I need advice on

How do I become attracted to them and not repulsed?
>>
>>16493249
The problem appears to be that you are placing the emphasis on them for being unattractive. You have unrealistic standards of beauty and/or aesthetic appeal and you need to take a reality check.
>>
>>16492681

what kind of guys dont gross you out?
>>
>>16493256
Ok but how do I change my standards of beauty? Their mouths are so disgusting and so are their faces and sometimes their bodies even look diseased, urgh.

I don't know how to be ok with an oily, bulbous face, phlemy mouth, and a body covered in boils

eurhg I hate it.

They always look really bad
>>
>>16493259
Average looking guys who don't look diseased, have normal faces
>>
>>16493271
No.

I have no problem with the idea of intimacy, I fantasize about it with people I'm attracted to, and sometimes if I'm having sex with a disgusting person I pretend it's someone else and it helps. Unless their mouth is particularly slimy and then it's impossible to pretend.
>>
>>16493272

what kind of people do you hang out with? would you consider yourself attractive average or ugly?
>>
>>16493275
I hang out with all kinds of different people, I have a few different circle of friends

Some of them are very attractive, others not so

I would consider myself ugly.
>>
>>16493266
Right. What the fuck kind of guy are you sleeping with that they have oily bulbous faces, phlemy mouths and bodies covered in boils?

Are you sleeping with Papa Nurgle or something?
>>
you should post a picture of yourself and we will tell you if you're actually ugly or not
>>
>>16493290
Those are the general unattractive traits of the people interested in fucking me.

That's why I didn't have sex until 24.
>>
>>16493316
You sound like you regret losing your virginity. What, did you think it would be all shiny and white and some sort of ecstatic, uplifting experience?

No. Sex is dirty and messy. It reminds you that you're only human. Millions of years ago we used to roll around in shit. What bothers me about your situation is that you seem to feel like you HAVE to have sex. In which case you forced yourself into it rather than working towards it.

Please tell me you didn't just jump in the sack with someone without even building up to it.
>>
>>16493342
I don't even consider virginity to be a real thing

I just got so sexually frustrated that I gave in and stopped waiting for someone I was attracted to

I've been having sex often for a year now with loads of different people, all of whom disgust me physically

What do you mean by build up to it
>>
>>16493351
> stopped waiting.
So you never actively made an attempt to express yourself romantically to someone you were attracted to.

As for building up, for some people it can take hours, days, even weeks to be sexually ready.
>>
>>16493359
Of course I did, I was rejected didn't I, and I didn't just go after good looking people

I've been ready for sex since I was 13 I have a very high libido that made me very sexually frustrated
>>
>>16493365
Wanting sex and being ready for it are two very, VERY different things. If anything your sexual frustration is a sign that you're really not. You're more bothered by the ego aspect of it I think than you are anything to do with the actual fact of the matter as you so put it - not finding people attractive.

The other anon is correct. The concern here is that you do not consider yourself attractive. Think of it like this - if you can post a picture of yourself, you're one step closer to enjoyable sex.
>>
Well, if you call yourself ugly maybe you are. Maybe you aren't as ugly as you think.

In either case, try to improve your own appearance and you'll attract higher quality gents. Women don't even need to chase guys.
>>
>>16493375
Sex isn't a magical emotional thing for me, it's something to do for pleasure, I don't need to 'ready' myself for it

Fucking ugly guys doesn't affect my ego, I just want to stop being repulsed by them

>not finding people attractive

I can find people attractive, just not the ones who are willing to have sex with me

I already do the best I can with my appearance, I know more about makeup than most girls do.
>>
You should try to improve. Dress better, take more care of yourself, become someone more interesting and make moves on people who interest you, even if you get rejected a lot. Eventually it'll work.
>>
Try to get more emotionally attached before hopping into the sack.

Once you truly like/love someone your mind goes out of it's way to find the face more likable.
>>
>>16493395
>I already do the best I can with my appearance, I know more about makeup than most girls do.
Appearance matters, but it's not the only thing you can provide.
>>
>>16493401
The guys I like emotionally don't like me back
>>
>>16493407
Then that is the problem, start dating and sleeping with people that like you back.
>>
>>16492681
You could probably find a decent looking guy that wants to fuck you as long as you don't mind a bit of spaghetti
>>
>>16493407

There's always more fish in the sea. Love and chemistry is a numbers' game. Have you tried Tinder?

Below average guy here, met my 10/10 soulmate there.
>>
you're a lost cause op, i think you're unwilling to try with more attractive people and deluded yourself into thinking only ugly gross people want to be with you
>>
>>16493409
Guys don't like me back it's always unrequited
>>
>>16493395
> I don't need to ready myself to have serious physical intimacy with another person, and to allow them to penetrate me.

Riiiight.
>>
>>16493426
Intimacy?

It's not love-sex that I'm having, it's casual sex, there's nothing to ready myself for other than a cock going in and someone's disgusting slimy mouth touching parts of my body
>>
>>16493422
then you need to lower your standards, at some point you will find people that like you back.

And then at that point your body gets over the physical appearance, of course you will find people that don't like you touching you repulsive. But give your brain a fat and ugly guy that you are in love with and he suddenly turns into your hubbly culdy teddy bear.
>>
>>16493418
>i think you're unwilling to try with more attractive people

If there were more attractive people I would fuck them without hesitation
>>
>>16493436
How come I'm in my mid twenties and no one has liked me back yet?
>>
>>16493434
> i'm having dirty casual sex with people i'm not interested in physically.

Kay'.
>>
>>16493451
It's either that or no sex at all, I couldn't bear waiting any longer
>>
>>16493447
How the fuck should I know?

Maybe you have too high standards, maybe you are just ridiculously annoying in real life too, maybe you have SJW problem hair. Who knows.

The point is that of course you will find people that you don't like repulsive, so you just need to find people you like and who like you back and the repulsion stops.
>>
>>16493458
So I guess there's nothing I can do other than hope someone likes me back one day
>>
>>16493470
Chances are those people that fucked you already liked you but you just didn't actually like them.
Which is why I suggested getting more emotionally attached before sleeping with them in the first post.
>>
>>16493473
They're mostly casual encounters and even if they did like me I wouldn't know how to get emotionally attached it's something that just happens
>>
>>16493470
People have been telling you that you should try to improve and make moves on people whom you are interested in.
It's just an impression through your posts, but you sound really awful to be with.
>>
>>16493505
You go on dates and get to know the person
>>
>>16493515
I don't get dates
>>
>>16493511
I already do those two things
>>
Sounds like a bad case of unrealistic expectations and/or being fat.
>>
get on tinder and when you match with someone good looking invite him over
>>
as long as you're a 6 or above in the face and not fat , you can find a guy slightly more attractive you and go together to a sex addicts anonymous meeting and claim to be exes and that you'll sleep with almost anyone. Then at coffee break start flirting with the cute male sex addicts who.

If you're fat, stop eating food when you're down and instead workout.

There's also Tinder. Half the women that I slept with on Tinder are cases of being catfished. I wouldn't hang out with them in public, but I don't mind giving them a bunch of orgasms seeing as how they were clever enough and easy enough... Now I go to SAA and had sex with one ugly girl who got me on my first day, but the last three girls I met there were solid 8s...
>>
>>16493640
FUCK TINDER SUCK MY DICK
>>
That's a common condition for millennial women who watched too much sex and the city and the likes, and their gigantic Disney-tier self-entitlement.

http://www.evanmarckatz.com/blog/dating-tips-advice/find-men-unattractive-whats-wrong/
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/336md8/found_a_website_of_women_admitting_that_trp_is/
http://www.anewmode.com/dating-relationships/why-doesnt-he-like-me/

If the men you want never want you, it's your fault, and you never make an effort to see good things about people.
>>
>>16494522
she calls herself ugly so i don't think op is under the impression she's some kind of disney princess
>>
>>16493215

That's bullshit. I'm a guy and a had a female friend that I got along with great. But one day she started touching me and we ended up having sex. It was so gross though, just like what OP said. I felt disgusting with her blowing me. I very much regret it
>>
OP, I'm a normal looking guy. I'll have sex with you. As long as you're a normal looking girl.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.