[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if there are any questions you've ever wanted to ask a drunk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1355033950876.gif (534 KB, 250x144) Image search: [Google]
1355033950876.gif
534 KB, 250x144
if there are any questions you've ever wanted to ask a drunk 24 yr old girl-but-kinda-agendered person who went to art school you should ask here in this thread
>>
What's your favorite art movement and why?
>>
Isn't modern medicine cool? I mean we get all these drugs and stuff to speed recovery or lessen pain
>>
>>16492244
are you single? whats your cats name
>>
>>16492249
Dadaism because fuck art that's into itself, anything can be/is art

>>16492251
its cool but could be cooler, would like to not have to pay an arm and leg for my medz. Focus should be helping people, but instead it is profit.

>>16492254
Yes. I have a dog. There are cats, but they aren't necessarily mine. I love all animals, but I am a dog person.
>>
are you a feminist?

do you want equality or you accept the natural differences between individuals and man and woman?

Why do you have short hair and why don't you stop smoking?
Have you done anal?

i need to know
>>
>>16492274
Yes.

I both want equality and accept that men and women are often different. Equality is accepting that this isn't always the case. Equality is not judging someone for preexisting shit like gender or race, but for who they are. This is only fair.

I cut my hair short because it got shitty because I wasn't taking care of it, but its grown quickly. I want it to be short again because its easier. I'm not a smoker. I only smoke when drunk and offered.

No I have no done sex of any kind.
>>
>>16492244
Will you marry me and become my waifu?
>>
>>16492244
Do you regret going to art school and not having a job
>>
>>16492289
I don't know you brah

>>16492292
I don't have a job but only for now. Many of my classmates have jobs, and Nick and Disney and shit. I keep telling myself it's a matter of time.

No matter what though I wouldn't regret it, was the best 4 years of my life.
>>
>>16492283
>No I have no done sex of any kind.
What about masturbation though?
>>
>>16492314
I'm okay looking real chill type a guy I have money, house, and a nice car. I want a waifu like you.

So lets do this. Lets hookup and marry me.

Please.
>>
>>16492322
Who doesn't?

>>16492331
Where you live can you give me money, just that nothing else lel.
>>
>>16492244
Please explain the Albigensenist Heresy.
>>
>>16492244
Who scored the winning touchdown in Superbowl 16?
>>
>>16492244
Where are the Isles of Langerhans?
>>
>>16492352
Would you have sex for money?
>>
>>16492244
Who's on first?
>>
>>16492352
No, first become my waifu than I share with you my money.
Me? I'm a dutchfag and you? Where are you from?
>>
Just the usual stuff I ask people I meet for the first time.

What do you like doing? What are you studying ;in your case, what major? Enjoying it? How do you feel about the prospect of having to modify your diet as climate change makes certain dietary staples untenable to mass-produce?
>>
Hey fellow artist here. I think it's a shame that the arts have been corrupted by gender issue political movements. Personally I feel that Shia Labeouf is about the most interesting thing to happen to art in a while, and I would love to see the art world change into a field for generating novelty without the expectancy of any specific audience, professional or movement. I disagree with your statement, albeit Dada is important, to believe it's somehow a matter of attitude, is a vacant idea. The thing, as such, is far more enlightening than the thing as representation.

Any thoughts on this, and have you read the metamodernist manifesto?
>>
>>16492244
Have you ever played Undertale?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.