[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Best way to get a girl off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: An Hero.jpg (28 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
An Hero.jpg
28 KB, 720x720
ITT: Best way to get a girl off
>>
hitachi magic wand
>>
>>16492010
without toys
>>
a shovel to the head.
>>
>>16492009
eat her out
>>
>>16492025
fuck off, don't touch the clit until she's really getting into it
>>
>>16492027
agreed
>>
literally be Chad
>>
>>16492009
fart in her face
>>
File: 46.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
46.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
Money
>>
Just takes practice. I'm really good at getting girls off with my fingers, it's just something that came naturally to me after a while I guess. I can make my current GF cum over and over again by fingering her and playing with her clit in just the right way. She's told me that I'm the only person that's ever made her cum multiple times in a row and that she can't even do it herself.

It takes a good bit of making out, rubbing her through her clothes, etc until she's basically panting in anticipation before you actually pull her panties down and go directly to the vagina. You need to get her really turned on first. It's also necessary (most of the time) for the girl to be very comfortable with you so that she's not "holding herself back" and can just let go and give into the pleasure.
>>
Depends on the girl. Some need a lot of clitoral stimulation, some need anal, some need giant cocks, some cum three times from a quick finger blast.

The only real answer is to experiment methodically until you find the right combination of things.

My last fwb needed it real rough, little circles on her clit with lots of hair pulling and slapping.

The one before that could get off with just a vibrator on her clit sometimes, but usually needed to be fingered while she did the vibing, but if I put a little toy in her ass while she had the vibrator going she'd usually cum a couple times in a few minutes. Some days she would just never get off no matter what.
>>
>>16492227
This is actually my fetish and would get me off harder than I can even imagine

God damn it
>>
>>16492015

Well that's rather a very different question, then, isn't it?

Real answer: It's different for every girl. You have to know her, pay attention to what she responds to emotionally and physically.

Before anything else, she has to like you, and be attracted to you.

You (generally) have to make her feel comfortable, make her feel safe, make her feel sexy and desired. You have to flirt with her, tease her, and get her worked up.

I enjoy blurring the lines between massage and foreplay. Just when my gf is getting into one mood, I switch to the other. When she's starting to get excited from being touched, I switch to massaging her back or shoulders. When she starts getting really into the massage, I go back to teasing her. Then I do both at the same time. The changes frustrate her in a way that is still pleasurable, and gets her almost absurdly wet.

I also enjoy stopping *just* when she's nearing climax. I get angry looks for it, sometimes I get cursed at for it, but it absolutely magnifies the intensity of orgasms. My gf was not a loud one before I started the orgasm denial with her, and now she is an absolute screamer, and sometimes is literally in tears after orgasm, but smiling.

Also, I learned all this through trial and error and reading shit on /adv/. I'm a short, timid guy and I nevertheless keep some amazing gfs at times because I usually get them off really well. Can't always, of course. Some girls only get off with tall guys; that's why initial attraction is still irreplaceable.
>>
Gradually go from making out and teasing into sex. The longer you wait to touch her clit, the more turn on and susceptible to orgasm.
>>
Why do people talk about orgasms and getting off like all orgasms are the same?

I can "get off" but the orgasms are shit compared to what they used to be, and they're nowhere near as intense as the orgasms a lot of girls describe having.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.