[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hot Girl Teasing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: sw.jpg (48 KB, 289x463) Image search: [Google]
sw.jpg
48 KB, 289x463
> hot girl in my class that I had considered out of my league.
> meet her at a bar one day
> she gets all touchy feely interested and clearly says "I'm single".
> next day in class, ask her out straight up "I wanna take you out on a date and get to know you better"
> says yes
> but she's busy every date/time I suggest.
> take the hint and tell her "You don't have to go, if you don't want"
> says "No, lets do lunch tomorrow"
> go on lunch date.
> everything goes well.
> start planning 2nd date
> "Wanna watch a movie on Friday?"
> "No", same shit- busy every time.
> give up, text her "I give up"
> says "Lets do study date today instead, can't do Friday because have to wake up early on Saturday" (this info is important)
> btw, never texts me first
> lol, wtf... no way I'm getting action on study date.
> go on study date anyway
> I'm right, she ignores me for the most part, focuses entirely on computer.
> But takes call from "guy friend" at 1am.
> all happy and smiles about it.
> mfw did I just get keked?
> I'm not taking this shit.
> leave immediately
> Friday, go out to the bars
> see her at the bar with her friends, doesn't see me.
> see above: "can't do Friday because have to wake up early on Saturday"
> at the bars at 2am
> "have to wake up early"
> mfw
> won't text till she texts. she probably won't, then fuck it: this girl is trouble anyway.

tl;dr: girl showed interest, but every time I try shit disinterested. But every time I say I give up, she is re-interested. Assessment: teasing for attention, girl is trouble.

Am I right in my assessment and course of action?

I'm not even mad. She's in a sorority, so she's probably still in the young phase where dating is dramatic like TV- "I like you but I don't. Oh no, X cheated on Y, hurr durr, Instagram Snapchat!!" instead of mature, proper relationships.

pic, related. It's her.
>>
Why are you putting so much effort into someone who treats you like an accessory, a backup plan, or a chore?

You know what the first step is? Close this thread and don't invest another moment of effort or thought into this person. Pursue someone else.
>>
>>16491656
wtf is she wearing.........
>>
>>16491689
Lol, no idea.

>>16491682
Thanks. I guess I needed to hear from someone else what I kind of knew already.
>>
She doesn't respect you and you let her do that because she is attractive. She has never matured because it's how everybody keeps treating her. Break the cycle. Stop being vagina hungry. You don't need someone in your life that plays games, distribute petty lies and smiles in your face about it.
>>
>>16491656
>girl showed interest, but every time I try shit disinterested.
She did NOT show interest. She was friendly and fed her self-esteem on your attention--you tried way too hard and got too upset when she didn't want to hang out. You gave her value and she ate it all up. Once her self-esteem was sated, she was done with you. Every time you tried to pull away, you devalued her and it forced her hand because she wants your attention (even if she doesn't want you).

>She's in a sorority, so she's probably still in the young phase where dating is dramatic like TV- "I like you but I don't. Oh no, X cheated on Y, hurr durr, Instagram Snapchat!!" instead of mature, proper relationships.
Nah, she just doesn't personally like you. Just your attention.
>>
>>16491701
>>16491700

But I didn't let her walk over me, I just withdrew simply every time.
Okay, maybe the time when I chose to go on the study date... but I had to for a concrete opinion.
>>
I think I did this in this past when I was like 18 to a couple of guys. I didn't like them, but I didn't think they were gross, good enough to go out with a few times for fun. They were like fillers for in between relationships. Unfortunately this is what this girl is doing to you. She doesn't like you that way and you'll probably get friendzoned in the end, but most likely she'll just reduce contact to sending drunk texts every couple months.
Try to preserve what dignity you have left and cut contact, don't even try to analyse if she's interested or not. You shouldn't want to be with a person if they don't try to make an effort.
>>
Text her this:
Friendship is like pissing in your pants,
Not everybody sees it,
but only you can feel the true warmth of it.
So thank you for being
the piss in my pants.
>>
>>16491766
Thanks for being honest and helpful.
>>
>>16491778
What good is that gonna do?
>>
>>16491656
You're too good to be treated like that, op. Respect yourself and stop pursuing this girl, she has a lot of growing up to do before she deserves the thought you've put in to this.
>>
>>16491656
>study date
>at home
>on couch or bed
>no action?
dude...
>>
>She's in a sorority, so she's probably still in the young phase where dating is dramatic like TV- "I like you but I don't. Oh no, X cheated on Y, hurr durr, Instagram Snapchat!!" instead of mature, proper relationships.
>Nah, she just doesn't personally like you. Just your attention.
how 'bout both...
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.