[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
finding a weed hookup
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: get.jpg (66 KB, 600x898) Image search: [Google]
get.jpg
66 KB, 600x898
Why the fuck does everyone think I'm a NARC?

I just want to toke after a hard days work mayne but even fellow smokers think not sharing their hookup is always the right thing to do.

so what's a dude to do when he just moved to a new place and knows literally no one?
>>
>>16490990
Just go to the local college campus and find the Rasta piece of shit, all you literally need to do.
>>
>>16490990
grow you own, op
>>
>>16490998

Yeah, I've tried that too. I guess I look too intimidating or something. The thing is is that even though I don't look it I'm a very nice person. I'll keep trying though!

>>16491018

I would, even have two decent quality seeds that my old dealer gave me but I wouldn't know the first thing about it desu. I'd need fans and lamps and space, plus I'd have to keep it a secret from the landlord and all.

People tell me weed flows like water in Asheville, but all I've encountered is people that think I'm a NARC. Funny because weed is decriminalized here.
>>
>>16491033
have you tried craigslist ?
I know it works well in my area, at least for grass
>>
>>16491043
>>16491043

I did. This is the only hit.

https://asheville.craigslist.org/fod/5315984661.html

I contacted the person, they had decent prices and pretty good stuff or so they claimed. But they wanted to deliver and wanted me to do a money order through wells fargo.

When I asked to deal in cash and meet in a well lit place that had people nearby, they never messaged me back. Which is shame, but sends some bad signals.
>>
>>16491069

Oh. I should also add that that website doesn't exist. That was the first warning sign.

Basically, my experience with Craigslist so far isn't very good. I'm happy that others can use it, but seems like I'm out of luck in that department.
>>
>>16491069
>>16491081
damn that's too bad, but yeah stay safe. Don't deal in anything else than cash, don't meet outside at night, preferably get delivered during the day
What you describe sounds scammy as fuck

craigslist really seems to depend on the region
I'm lost in an australian suburb and I can get almost anything within an hour because there's so many dealers on there but if you're in a more rural area or just out of luck that might be harder

I would advise maybe looking for stuff from a nearby town and buying in semi-bulk so you can make stock, but be very careful because large sums of money incite people to try and fuck you over if they're not professional
>>
>>16491092
>>16491092

Yeah. Asheville, NC is definitely more rural than what I'm used to. The surrounding small towns like Candler apparently also have reports of trees being easy to acquire, but I have had no luck. But yeah I always buy an Oz if possible. I prefer to not spend money on the stuff that is basically pine needles as well.

Like I said, its decriminalized here. I get told how easy it is by people online but just have no luck myself.

I guess I just have to make friends and hope everything falls into place from there. I'm not really interested in new friends at the moment, though, so I'll probably just wait a while. It's not good to make friends with the ulterior motive of finding weed.
>>
>>16491118
>It's not good to make friends with the ulterior motive of finding weed
I don't need that feel. I recently started going a bit easier on weed and realized that most of my friends were uninteresting shithead stoners and that I only hung out with them to smoke.

Also if it's decriminalized people are only wary about selling and buying because it's still illegal if I'm not mistaken
And stoners think that everyone who isn't a degenerate with dreadlocks and doesn't talk like a retard is a cop

I actually almost got shanked because I was "too polite" with a dealer. Crazy world.
>>
>>16491139

>I don't need that feel. I recently started going a bit easier on weed and realized that most of my friends were uninteresting shithead stoners and that I only hung out with them to smoke.

I know what you mean. Though, I am still close with one of my old smoke buddies. We talk all the time even though I moved. He's a good guy. Hope you can find someone similar. Frankly, I hope I can find another guy like him or or he can move here because finding "sensible" people that just so happen to enjoy weed is for some reason pretty difficult. I don't give a shit about stoner culture, for example.

>And stoners think that everyone who isn't a degenerate with dreadlocks and doesn't talk like a retard is a cop

Is this what is happening? I mean, I smile a lot I'm just ultra polite and want to conduct decent business.

>I actually almost got shanked because I was "too polite" with a dealer. Crazy world.

Holy shit. I wouldn't know how I'd react to that. Maybe exclaim that I was just trying to be polite? Doubt that'd work.
>>
Sigh

finding the stuff shouldn't be this hard. Thanks for all the help. I'll just keep at it.
>>
>>16491180
>Hope you can find someone similar
I do have a few good friends from that time and it's still good with them
Right now I'm very far away from home so it's trickier
>finding "sensible" people that just so happen to enjoy weed is for some reason pretty difficult
truth again, because "sensible" smokers don't show it off and don't have their life revolving around it

Don't get too paranoid about what I told you, the guy was clearly not educated at all and probably a bit unstable.

>want to conduct decent business
sadly that's what people don't understand. Somehow it's ingrained in them that drug deals are supposed to be "shabby" or "bad-ass" or whatever and they react weirdly when you try to conduct business like a regular purchase (even when taking all the security precautions)

Actually I got out of it by explaining that english isn't my first language (it isn't) and that's why I talk "weird"
accent was still pretty thick at the time so thank god for it because he just dropped it

Anyway I hope you manage to score, you're part of the few good ones
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.