[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Older GF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: B9db5Eb.jpg (45 KB, 399x604) Image search: [Google]
B9db5Eb.jpg
45 KB, 399x604
My gf is 2 weeks older than me, is it a problem?
>>
>>16490852
She sounds too old for you. Find someone your own age.
>>
Just report and move on.
>>
>>16490852
Sick freak
>>
>>16490852
>/adv/ thinks this is a joke
>tfw my friend literally got arrested for this
>>
>>16490852
are you stupid?
>>
>>16490852
Oh, my god. Just imagine - when you're 92 and a half, she'll be 92 and twenty-eight fifty-seconds!
>>
>>16492308
>>16492446
these people need to fuck off
>>
She's not too much older than you im 21-22 in a month and my partner is 19. we've been together for 3 years now and he's moved in with me.
>>
>>16490852
is this bait or what?
>>
>>16493014
no u
>>
>>16490852
Yes, it has been proven that for relationships to work both of you need to be born on the same day of the same month and the same year.
>>
>>16493076
This anon is 100% right, you guys are fucked even before you began. Tbh, you'll probably just need to kill her to make sure she doesn't live with the guilt of being a pedo and/or sex offender
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.