[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can i lost my virginity while having literally 0 friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: kail.jpg (5 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
kail.jpg
5 KB, 263x192
How can i lost my virginity while having literally 0 friends working in fucking factory job along with middle aged people? I rather commit suicide than live like than...

t. 23lvl
>>
Go to Chinatown, find a brothel. Bring 150 bucks, tell them you only have 130$ to spend. Fuck an Asian girl.
>>
You're putting way too much value on losing your virginity mate...
>>
>>16489775
Sex is super important until you have it. Then you realize that all the hype was for nothing, and you were the exact same person going in as you are coming out. Same problems, same insecurities. And that's when you realize that friends, money, and sex are meaningless alone. What you really want is the calm, confident, self assuredness that you relate with sex, and that is something else entirely that you have to work towards. Improve yourself, the rest will come.
>>
You're a slave. Slaves don't get to have choices. You have no community. You're done for, m8.
>>
>>16489775
You can't. Something is going to have to change first: new friends, a new job, or at least new co-workers. If I were in your shoes, I'd start with the friends; it's much less traumatic that way.
>>
>>16489775

Okcupid
>>
What's losing your virginity gonna do... create miracles and make you feel 1000x better? no. Start by joining community groups and getting to know more people, friends, etc. and gaining confidence so you don't feel like you need to lose your goddamn virginity.
>>
>>16490957
>learn to love your virginity instead of trying to lose it, gooooood goy
>>
>>16489775
Fuck a co-worker.
>>
>>16490957

This

You're making sex a bigger deal than it is. Being a virgin really doesn't mean anything. In fact it's stupid how it's even a title for someone who's never fucked. It doesn't matter, stop worrying about it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.