[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv/ please help me Girl I'm dating is 5-6/10, normal intelligence,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1434603457020.jpg (30 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1434603457020.jpg
30 KB, 500x500
/adv/ please help me
Girl I'm dating is 5-6/10, normal intelligence, not very educated, but she loves me to death, she's innocent like a child and extremely gullible,
She's also poor, her parents can't support her and her sister from another state and she lives a dump, she recently confessed this to me in extremely shameful way, but she didn't ask for anything she simply said that she's on on "par" with me. her parents are average blue collar workers while I come from Upper class background.
Should I keep dating this girl?
>>
Does she put out?
>>
>>16489611
this

also witnessed
>>
If she's on par with you, I don't see what the problem is. If you can do better, then so can she.
>>
Girls marry up.
Secondly, stop judging people.
Why can't you date a poor girl?
Is it because she doesnt >>16489611
>>
dude dump her now. she probably won't go far in life and if she does she's only 5-6/10. you're better than this. Find at least a 7.5-8/10 or better. Doesn't matter what these other fags say if she puts out or not. I wouldn't want to stick my anon dick into a fucking platypus now would I? Fucking ditch the cunt and make it hurt her.
>>
I remember I dated a girl from when I was 18 - 20. She was a year younger than me at the time.

She had an average face but a very nice body. She came from a poor family who had nothing. She cooked, cleaned, blew me whenever I wanted it, and most importantly.. loved me unconditionally.

I ended that relationship for a multitude of reasons.

Don't end it unless it's for the right reason, OP.
>>
>>16489640
>Girls marry up.
fuck you and fuck this world
>>
>>16489653
Yes I'm in same situation she does everything I want, she doesn't ask for anything.
She just wants to make me feel as good as possible and literally does everything I ask her.
But she's poor.. I'm so confused about what to do
>>
>>16489962
You should grow the fuck up and stop thinking about how poor she is
>>
If you like/love her as a person and she makes you happy, why does her being poor matter?
>>
File: Za Baito.gif (580 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
Za Baito.gif
580 KB, 625x626
>>16489962
>>
is this a long distance (make believe) relationship?
>>
>>16490002
No
>>16489979
>>16489996
>>16489977
Well the main concern I'm having is that I'm planning on distancing myself from my.. "heritage" and work my way up and I think she'll be a financial burden
Now that I clearly think about it, she's a good wife material but there's still something that ticks "off" whenever I think that she's poor..
>>
>>16490119
That tick is called your idiocy.

Grow up.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.