[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My boyfriend of 3 years and I broke up for about 2 months. Now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
My boyfriend of 3 years and I broke up for about 2 months. Now we got back but there is a little issue:

During the time we were broken up, he started talking to a girl whose blog he followed for a while when we were together.
She really likes him and they would talk on the phone at night until she fell asleep.

When we got back together, my boyfriend said that it's not a big deal. He stopped talking to her (after explaining to her why) after I asked him to, but he tells me she still sends him messages.

He says he wants to talk to her as she is his friend, but he won't since I asked him not to.

I don't know if I am being too jealous here, but the reason I don't want them to talk is:

>As mentioned, the phone calls until she falls asleep. That's not really something "friends" do...
>She calls him the same "baby name" I call him
>The whole reason he even started talking to her is because we were broken up. I'm not sure what else is there to talk about now? He said he can ask her for advice about me since she's a girl, lol... But she is in love with him!

So anyway, am I unreasonable in saying I don't want him to talk to her?
>>
File: GooseEject.jpg (45 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
GooseEject.jpg
45 KB, 750x600
>Pic Related
This can only end in tears
>>
>>16489429
>relationship already broke down and went to shit
>got back together because you werent used to being lonely

good luck lol

stop harping on about the girl. who cares. if he wants to do it he'll do it. he already knows you dont want him to and thats fine, you dont need to worry about it anymore.
>>
she was his rebound sex, now she is orbiting him
>>
>>16489464
>>16489466
I know most people say this, but I feel that we really have another shot. No one cheated or something terrible like that.

>>16489472
They didn't have sex, just spoke on the phone.
>>
>>16489429
Because she was there for him when you wernt. She saw him vulnerable when you hurt him. He's better off with her. Maybe next time champ. He found the better girl but he's to afraid to do the right thing
>>
>>16489429
Why did you break up In the first place
>>
>>16489501
>They didn't have sex, just spoke on the phone
so he tells
>>
Sounds like he's tired of your shit OP
>>
>>16489511
If he wanted to be with her, he wouldn't contact me and say he wants to try again.

>>16489514
I started taking the relationship as granted, and during a period of anxiety and depression just didn't make him feel loved.

>>16489531
I know for a fact that he never met her in real life. Maybe they had phone sex, who knows. :P

>>16489572
He is the one who reached out to me after I cried for 2 months. Yes he was tired of my shit but I tried to show him that I've changed.
>>
>>16489511
>>16489572
trolls. the only method of extermination is to stop feeding them

OP, I would take a gander and say that your bf likes her more than he wants to admit to himself.

do not allow him to speak to her. he'll forget about it, and itll die out.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.