[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BROS!!!!!!!! this black chick wants to date me, but I could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: wat do.jpg (1 MB, 2168x2040) Image search: [Google]
wat do.jpg
1 MB, 2168x2040
BROS!!!!!!!!

this black chick wants to date me, but I could never have kids that have frizzy hair

She looks like she doesn't have typical Afro hair though, am I in the clear bros???
>>
Come back when you are 18.
>>
>>16489319
This is a troll right
>>
>>16489319
>what is hair relaxer
>>
dating =/= having children
Do you think she's completely in love with you and wants to have 10 babies from you, retard? The average relationship lasts 10 minutes.
>>
>>16489319
She is cute but imagine thanksgiving with her family. Pass the collard greens and grape soda white boy. Ohmygodifuckedup.jpeg
>>
File: allison-nichols.jpg (90 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
allison-nichols.jpg
90 KB, 640x426
>>16489339
>When your GFs black parents shoot cops and white kids while you're at their house
>>
>>16489330
Hm? I'm just asking if based off her, would my kids have frizzy hair too? I'm white as fuck, like 95% northern European
>>
I doubt it.
>>
>>16489346
They would look exactly like her.
>>
>>16489346
>>16489354
These, kiss your genetics goodbye.
>>16489335
Slut detected
>>
yes, she got completely natural straight hair, you are clear
>>
>>16489346
It can show up. Dated girl pale white, blue eyes, full lips and nappy hair and she had a sister straight hair. She had one great grand parent that was black
>>
>>16489346
They would at least carry the genes for the frizz. She looks like she's mixed, so maybe the whiteness would negate the frizz.
>>
>>16489354
>>16489357
Oh please.

Guys Cmon, Im guessing that a chick as mixed as her and a guy as white as me would produce kids that'd look Mediterranean or something. I don't expect them to be that brown honestly. I'm not worried about that

I'm moreso worried about kids' hair having afros or something
>>
>>16489378
Prepare for blonde afro
>>
>>16489364
You're full of shit. It's obviously straightened hair. You can tell from how the hair stands. It looks rigid and like it's constantly getting pushed upwards from all angles.
Just google search ''mulatto hair''. That's what they look like. The only reason a lot of white people have curly hair is because they are like 3-6% black.
>>
>>16489385
baited

i was just being ironic lol
>>
She barely looks black.
>>
File: neo eats an omelette.jpg (60 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
neo eats an omelette.jpg
60 KB, 640x640
>>16489319
Dude who gives a shit what your potential shitty future kids' hair would look like. Stop being fucking autistic, date her.
>>
>>16489397
Yes, good goy! Just date her!
JUST DO IT!
Give the world a few more black babies for diversity!
>>
>>16489319

>tfw BROS!!!!!!

anyway, she has a top tier body, isn't that black, and by the pictures looks to be a genuinely nice girl, i would say she's worth.
>>
>>16489398
Man, mixed race chicks are the hottest though. Less inbred desu
>>
>>16489319
She's pretty and looks white-washed.

If you're wondering, her hair is relaxed/straightened. It's not naturally like that. However, her hair is nice and thick. Kids may or may not have frizz. But if they do, it will be better to handle.

Personally, I have a black dad with a thick fro. My mom has pin-straight, thin hair. I got thick wavy hair, no frizz or noticeably "black" hair on me. My sister got frizzy, but wavy "mixed" hair. It's up to the randomness of genetics. If you have straight hair, it is likely that your child will have some sort of "mix"
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.