[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /adv/, female anon: pls share your opinion about hairy guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3
File: 521d3848c856111798000011_736.jpg (68 KB, 550x430) Image search: [Google]
521d3848c856111798000011_736.jpg
68 KB, 550x430
hey /adv/,

female anon: pls share your opinion about hairy guys and wether or not they should shave and if so where they should shave

male anon: pls share your experiences with girls concerning your body hair

thanks in advance,

a hairy anon
>>
I prefer hairy over shaved. But i also prefer medium hairy over very hairy. When it comes to pubes i prefer them groomed but not shaved.
>>
Honestly, both hairy and hairless men have their own sort of appeal. I would make the decision based on how much time you're willing to spend shaving (it adds up quick) and what your overall image is. If you've got a very masculine image, shaving will just fuck it up.

Honestly though you should probably just leave the hair. Trim your pubes though, nobody wants to pull hair out of their teeth after a blowjob.
>>
>>16489202
This is what i'd consider very hairy.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 350x210) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 350x210
>>16489206
Forgot pic...
>>
As an hairy man, i'd say 7/10 girls hate it, 2/10 dont care and 1/10 love it.

It's my experience, but im not from America so, it may be different in The US
>>
>>16489202
>>16489204
thanks for your reply

>>16489204
i shave face, armpits and pubes
facial hair has to go since im a manlet and cant grow a proper beard apart from the creepy-man-who-offers-candy-to-minors-beard
armpits obv
i dont like pubes on me and my girls so yeah
still undecided about rest of body hair
>ofc you wont see me at the beach or so, bc im pale as white paint, i just want to get in shape before i unleash myself upon humanity
>>
Guy here, I've talked with plenty women about this.

What they say is they generally don't really care, you can be hairy or shaved.
Completely shaved looks like babby mode, though.
And they almost always will want you to trim your pubes short.
>>
>>16489221
To add, one of my ex-gf's used to play with my chest hair while we were cuddling or just lying in bed. Seemed like she really loved it.
>>
>>16489206
>>16489207
im like 30% of that :(

>>16489217
hairy like >>16489207 ?
me neither, im EU
>>
>>16489199
I don't like it when guys shave anything other than their face, even then, I prefer guys with beards. I would rather have a hairy dude than a guy that shaved is body.

My boyfriend doesn't have much body hair, but he gets random, long nipple hair, and thats the only place on his chest that he gets long hair. He shaves it off. That's an exception though. If it's patchy and strange-looking, then you can shave it off. But do not touch your legs, armpits, arms, full chest hair, or happy trail pls.
>>
>>16489227
No but still very hairy, i shave my back/armpits/arms thought.
>>
>>16489221
>>16489226
>Completely shaved looks like babby mode, though.
indeed it does

the cuddling thing is interesting though
>>16489229
>armpits
rly?
>>
>>16489237
Yes I like armpit hair. It just looks so manly and awesome. Would be weird if my bf shaved his armpits.
>>
>>16489236
wow shaving my back would take hours
>shaving arms
complete arms or just biceps or forearms?
>>
>>16489241
okay, maybe i'll try it

thanks for all replies til now
>>
>>16489229
This. I also prefer guys with trimmed beards (long stubbles) to clean shaved.
Aand this
>>16489226
>>
>>16489243
Complete arms because i have tattoed and it look way better without hair :)
And i "shave" with a cream that dissolve tout bodyhair, honestly it dont take more than 10 min. You just put The cream on your bodyhair, wait 7-8 minutes and remove the cream.
>>
>>16489245
It would also be weird to me if my bf would shave his armpits. Leave it or trimm it.
>>
>>16489246
even if patchy or with a small hole here and there?
>>16489247
well, that seems like a legitimate reason to me
i tried the hair removing cream by veet, but the chemical stench almost killed me, in addition, the skin where i tested it was a little rashy and oh yeah i almost forgot, it didnt do shit. it removed roughly 10% of the hair
what products do you use?
>>
>>16489249
yeah i'll try ithink
>>
>>16489257
Yes. Even when patchy. Girls don't really care about it not being perfectly even. My bf's stubbles are so soft, i have no idea how he does that, but i adore it.
>>
>>16489257
I've tried a lot of hair removing creams, they all stink but they never gave me a rash. If i leave them on long enough ut takes away everything nicely. But i'm a girl and my hair might be softer, so i don't know if there's a stronger product for guys.
>>
>>16489264
okay could you ask him if uses any product to soften his facial hair?
thanks
>>
>>16489269
i did a little bit of research, and oh wonder, dumb me, ofc there is a stronger product for men, i'll look into that
>>
>>16489281
look for Veet for Men Gelcreme on amazon, either i cant post links here or im too stupid
>>
>>16489199
All of my boyfriends have been various degrees of bear.

I love it! Just keep the pubes trimmed and it's all good
>>
>>16489635
that gives me hope

all the answers did, i wasnt expecting that from 4chan, thank u all!
>>
Female here.
I am weird with male body hair for some reason. I don't like super hairy arms or ass cheeks. I like hairy legs. Pubes kept in check, but definitely not shaven off. Hairy chest is great. Other than that, I don't care.
>>
EU girl- love hairy guys, even extreme with back hair and so on.
In general there isnt any consensus about hair among women- have friends who hate it, like it in moderation or like me- love it.

That said most are against guy shaving anything apart from face, pubes or maybe armpits
>>
>>16489654
>>16489664
this>>16489639
>>
>>16489199
It's kind of a preference thing on how hairy you are, BUT men and women should at least trim pubic regions if for no other reason then for hygiene. I go bald crotch for hygiene only.

For some people, body hair outside of beards on men is a fetish, but it's not a common one. You don't have to go completely skin-only, but trimmed is a happy medium for when you're not sure.
>>
>>16489270
He has very soft hair in general, i guess it's just the way his hair is. And besides, girls don't care if the stubbles are a bit rough either. That's how a man is supposed to feel like.
>>
>>16489281
The way to use the cream that works perfectly for me is to apply it with single use gloves. Rhat way i have perfect controle over the amount anf places i put the cream. After 10-15 mins i step into the shower, take peeling hloves and start to gently rub the cream away with a bit of water. I rub in circular motions to get all the hairs off. So far it has worked like a charm for me.
>>
>>16489700
yes, i think i will go with medium for now
>>16489702
ok, but what if the boys trimmed pubic hair pinches you while having sex? that was the reason i went bald down there bc my last gf hated that
>>
>>16489710
thats a hell of a tip, thanks! i definitely will look into that
>>
>>16489713
In my experience, shaved is far more inconvenient. If you don't shave every day it feels uncomfy. And it looks weird if you have hair everywhere except your pubic area. There's also a good change that you get rashes or ingrown hairs which is all gross. A good trick is to actually use conditioner on your trimmed pubes. I've once read that in the times when people didn't shave their pubes they would condition them to make them softer. I tried it with my trimmed pubes and it feels amazing. It's also important to not trimm them too short. I usually go for 3-5mm. I guess the same could be applied to chest hair and stubbles.
>>
I'm not keen on very hairy men they must be kept I am attracted to manly men a bit ruff and ready no Justin Bieber metro's man card revoked fanny bitch best wishes A.A.A
>>
>>16489718
This definitely was a game changer. I would often leave hairs out or scrape myselfe with the spatula. With the gloves i can easily reach difficult areas (read asscrack) and in adiddtion i get a peeling that makes my skin feel even softer. Some moisturizing bodylotion when i'm finished and my skin feels wonderful. Everywhere...
>>
>>16489730
i experienced rashes or ingrown hair only at times when i was in a hurry and shaved fast and messy. the conditioner thing is another great tip, i think im going to archive this thread
>>16489733
thanks, best wishes to you, too.
>>16489735
already ordered peeling glove, i think with all the great ideas here im prepared for all possible situations
>>
Bi guy here, I love hair on men, except excess back hair, ear hairs and nose hairs. Other than that hair is good, it keeps that musky and earthy smell that men should have.
>>
>>16489755
Then you're lucky. I get them all the time when i shave... No matter how carefully.

You'll look great anon! Take care and good luck.
>>
>>16489774
Femanon and i have to agree.
>>
my bf is real hairy (greek) and i like his hair.

he shaves his armpits for comfort (tug) and so he can apply deodorant more easily. i hardly notice it and i feel no kind of way about it. i don't find it weird at all & i encouraged him to do it if he wanted to.

sometimes he shaves his pubic area, shaft and balls. i prefer him to trim because it's kinda prickly when we have sex. i dont mind giving oral when he has long hair there.

my bf usually has a beard. i prefer it because it looks nice and also makes it easier to kiss him. it's like half or an inch long usually.

he has a lot of hair on his chest & some on his back. i like it, it makes him more cuddly. <3
>>
Not too hairy like sasquatch, but not hairless either. Pubes should be groomed though.
>>
File: moist.jpg (60 KB, 665x545) Image search: [Google]
moist.jpg
60 KB, 665x545
>>16489774
>>16489784
oh yes, nosehair is always trimmed, i dont have a lot of earhair though
>>16489781
I use a wilkinson whatever(dont know the exact name) with 5 blades (pic related)
Thanks! You too!
>>16489789
thx for reply
>i prefer him to trim because it's kinda prickly when we have sex
so you prefer pinching down there? interesting, never thought of that
>>
>>16489813
haha no, ive made a mistake in phrasing. i prefer him to trim lightly or leave it be as opposed to shaving, because shaved is prickly. i dont like prickly ):
>>
>>16489199
femanon here. hairy guys are the sexiest guys ever and I love them more than non hairy guys
>>
>>16489798
>>16489842
thanks for reply again, this >>16489639
:D
>>16489835
ok sorry got that one wrong
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.